Remington 350 Legend Lever-action Rifle?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Found this thread looking for info on .350 Legend as I'm getting ready to build one on an AR platform lower. Seeing all the "lever action" comments, the cartridges I'm seeing in .350 Legend have spitzer type projectiles, which are a big no-no in tube magazine lever actions. Maybe I'm not looking at the right ammo.

States not mentioned are lower portions of Michigan and Illinois which are also "straight wall" along with Illinois -- although I'd be wondering why anyone from Indiana would want to hunt in either state given their current firearm laws.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Found this thread looking for info on .350 Legend as I'm getting ready to build one on an AR platform lower. Seeing all the "lever action" comments, the cartridges I'm seeing in .350 Legend have spitzer type projectiles, which are a big no-no in tube magazine lever actions. Maybe I'm not looking at the right ammo.
    No major argument from me, but just to add a little context:
    While I agree about spitzer projectiles & fube-fed, but the original post was speculative. He/We/many people didn't know that Remington Ammo and Henry were going to introduce a new cartridge that got a new thread a month later:

Top Bottom