• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    A few pics of my reloading bench in my "man-cave" that was an unfinished 12'x14' shed when we moved into our new place last winter. Fortunately, I have a VERY understanding wife, and was able to make it my first project after moving in, it's pretty much all I did while I was off for the winter.
    bench.jpg

benchopen.jpg

I've got most of my stuff under the bench, overflow parking goes here
    safeclosed.jpg

safeopen.jpg

I think it turned out well

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    That is so beautiful, I cried - HaHa - I made the top picture into my wallpaper for my laptop. Seriously - I am going to redue my reloading area, your reloading area is a museum grade reloading area - WOW!

Kingpin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Grant County
    All I can say is my reloading world looks crapy compared to these would love the space of some of these congratulations for some nice work areas I can tell we have a lot of serious reloaders on here thats great to know thanks for the pictures

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I hear that lovemywoods is currently working on building a reloading room. Based on the other things he's built, I can't wait for pics.

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Mine is a work in progress since my Wife evicted me from my room upstairs. I just finished framing this room, and building new benches, but have yet to transfer everything from upstairs down to the basement.

picture.php

picture.php

parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Everyone little message here. I just bought a house am going to college full time working and keeping up the time with the wife. I have no reloading bench or room (have plans for one just need time + money). Plus no place to shoot (moved to city ugh). Thought that might help with some perspective.

To me you all have great set-ups. Thanks for posting so a guy like me can dream.

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    Nice casting setup!

Does your vent head draft pretty well?

It does a really good job.....I just slide open the window, and stick the vent outside, seems to do the trick. I cast with a thermometer so my lead never seems temps high enough for it to be dangerous, but I figure it's better to be safe, then sorry :)

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I hear that lovemywoods is currently working on building a reloading room. Based on the other things he's built, I can't wait for pics.

Well, my 'man cave' is more like a 'man corner of the room'!

It can't compare with the amazing rooms some INGO members have fashioned for their hobby. Wow!

I posted my pictures in another thread since it was about the building of the bench.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...built_my_own_reloading_bench.html#post1413671

Here's the final bench area:
    8x0gg6.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I been working on mine a little here and there. It was piling up and becoming a semi man storage area. Any way I was feeling enthusiastic the other day and cleaned off some papers and other trash, took that can from there and dumped in the trash next to the computer to kind of consolidate.

Started burning wood in the fire place the last day or so and this afternoon in a fit of energy I'm tossing the junk mail, news paper ads and late political ads in the fire place. Might as well toss in this paper junk from the computer and pretty soon there was more pop'n than the wet wood. :rockwoot:A few 22 duds went off in the living room fireplace. ROTFL, by golly that'll clear a room in a hurry. LOL!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I been working on mine a little here and there. It was piling up and becoming a semi man storage area. Any way I was feeling enthusiastic the other day and cleaned off some papers and other trash, took that can from there and dumped in the trash next to the computer to kind of consolidate.

Started burning wood in the fire place the last day or so and this afternoon in a fit of energy I'm tossing the junk mail, news paper ads and late political ads in the fire place. Might as well toss in this paper junk from the computer and pretty soon there was more pop'n than the wet wood. :rockwoot:A few 22 duds went off in the living room fireplace. ROTFL, by golly that'll clear a room in a hurry. LOL!

At that moment that was an UN-loading room. This is the reloading room thread. :D Kidding aside that sounds like it would get your heart racing.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    At that moment that was an UN-loading room. This is the reloading room thread. :D Kidding aside that sounds like it would get your heart racing.

Just figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it up for consideration. The trash doesn't fill up fast in there and stuff I've thrown away may still be in the bottom a month or two later.

Guess that could also be my own negligent discharge story. LOL it was obvious pretty quick what was going on.

Top Bottom