• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcsatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2021
    Farmland
    Best place to find all necessary components for reloading around Muncie area? I'm going to start reloading in the fall once my new house is built, wanted to start slowly gathering stuff.

Thanks!

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    About all i can say is good luck finding what you need, anything i see for sale is double or triple price from powder to primers, bullets are harder to find also.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    Yup gathering your stuff slowly at this time is how it will go. Good luck the best advice is if you see it jump on it. Waite for a better price may take a real long time.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Best place to find all necessary components for reloading around Muncie area? I'm going to start reloading in the fall once my new house is built, wanted to start slowly gathering stuff.

Thanks!
    Can you define what you mean by best? If local to Muncie, then there is a fairly new gun shop north of McGalliard off of Bethel that has a limited amount of reloading supplies. I have only been there once and for Muncie, it seemed like a decent place.

If by "best" do you mean a full line of reloading bullets, powders, and primers? Then, Cabelas in Noblesville would probably be the closest. During this time, primers will be all but impossible to find at pre-pandemic prices so the store will most likely be out of stock if you were to check. Powder and bullets can be found from time to time in stock but in this current market sell very quickly.

Bobcat Steel out of Shelbyville is also a good source, although, I have no idea what their stock is like during the current run on guns, ammunition, and reloading supplies.

Don't forget to check out the local gun shows for your reloading needs.

Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    It's like this everywhere. I was at a Cabela's in Huntsville AL over the weekend and they were picked clean. We also went to a gun show and didn't see much. Saw 1 box of SR primers and the dude wanted $300/1000. Laughed and walked on.

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    That's cheaper than th $60 per 100 I saw. Understand free market and all but not people paying some of these prices. More should walk away imo!

Top Bottom