• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Enter code: xmas20% at checkout for 20% off your entire order plus FREE Shipping on Cases of our Polymer Coated Bullets.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    8% off anything on the website with code: HOLDONTOHOPE

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Free shipping on all 1000 count and Case Quantity of our Hi-Tek Polymer Coated Bullets plus 10% off your entire order with our winter sale. Good until 1/8/22

Enter code: summit10% at checkout for 10% off your entire order plus FREE Shipping on all 1000 count and all Cases of our Hi-Tek Polymer Coated Bullets.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Free shipping on all 1000 count and Case Quantity of our Hi-Tek Polymer Coated Bullets plus 12% off your entire order with our winter sale.

Screenshot_20230120-231527_Brave.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Enter code: summit18% on checkout for 18% off your entire order plus FREE Shipping on all 1000 count and all Cases of our Hi-Tek Polymer Coated Bullets.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County

$30 for 100

Limit of 2
    Just got notified these are in stock as of now.
    I'm pretty sure we still have these on the shelf for $27.11 plus tax, no limit.

We also have about half a pallet of bullets coming in a couple weeks. It will probably take me another 2 weeks to inventory and price them. In about a month from now, I'll have so many bullets I don't know where I'm going to put them all! We are also going to be bringing a lot more bullets to gun shows now that we have them on carts.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm pretty sure we still have these on the shelf for $27.11 plus tax, no limit.

We also have about half a pallet of bullets coming in a couple weeks. It will probably take me another 2 weeks to inventory and price them. In about a month from now, I'll have so many bullets I don't know where I'm going to put them all! We are also going to be bringing a lot more bullets to gun shows now that we have them on carts.
    You need to start a shop in southeastern Indiana.
    I also would like to run up their and visit your shop maybe get together with @grillak see if we can send a few more $ your way.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    You need to start a shop in southeastern Indiana.
    I also would like to run up their and visit your shop maybe get together with @grillak see if we can send a few more $ your way.
    I've had lots of people say I need to open a store south of Indianapolis. I might consider it, but I feel like I don't even have enough time to run the one I have!

Top Bottom