Screenshot_20221111-191451_Gmail.jpg
      308 KB · Views: 126

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    On the RMR forum they posted that they are going to be coming out with their new hollow point for .400, and .451 caliber.
    I'm happy with that decision because their 9mm HP really works well and at a fraction of the cost of the popular HP bullets.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Hornady HAP bullets on sale. You also can get 12% more off with this code. Code expires tonight at 2359
    1670030167754.png

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$18 for 100

When I can't find Gold Dot 75gr I buy these. They are accurate and do a good job on varmints. Some use these in states that allow 5.56 on deer with good results.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Back in the 1940's our biggest threat to America was a global war. December 7th 1941 was the day that war brought itself to our land and our people. Americans proudly and bravely joined that fight and brought it to a succesful end. Personally, I hope to never let that pride and that fighting spirit be forgotten. That said, I am starting to believe that the biggest threat America faces today is forgetting what got us here. I don't believe for a second that there is an army in the world that can defeat us on the battlefield. But we face a fight for our identity as a nation and we face losing it when we let the memory of those who fought and those who died fade and be forgotten. I'm old enough to remember stories told to me by that greatest generation, but my kids and today's youth won't have any first hand accounts to listen to. They will only see documentaries or movies but I still remember the facial expressions and the body language of men who fought and lost friends or brothers in that war. As I get older, I find myself lamenting the fact that my kids will never get to meet a WWII vet. They won't get to talk to people that lived through rationing or driving cars until the tires gave out and then walking everywhere because there were no tires to be bought. I remember stories about victory gardens and gold stars in windows. To see the people who lived through that tell the stories is an experience that I will forever hold dear and though I can't pass on that same spirit and that same feeling, I can leave this little message and a coupon code that will hopefully help you to take the time to think of those we lost this day so many years ago. Take a few minutes and watch some documentaries. TUBI is a great free app you can download to watch WWII stuff. If nothing else, just take a minute or two to thank the universe that people like that existed.

Use coupon code NEVERFORGET to get 7% off today December 7th through tomorrow December 8th.

Top Bottom