• ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Be careful miguel ... working with Alan can get expensive. I too started with irons and didn't think I'd go with optics ... then I met Alan and realized how old my eyes had become. He certainly carries top shelf equipment and has the best customer service. If you ever get the chance, stop out to his shop if for nothing else than to shoot the breeze.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Be careful miguel ... working with Alan can get expensive. I too started with irons and didn't think I'd go with optics ... then I met Alan and realized how old my eyes had become. He certainly carries top shelf equipment and has the best customer service. If you ever get the chance, stop out to his shop if for nothing else than to shoot the breeze.
    I can see how this can happen! :):

The thing already shipped and is supposed to arrive today! +1 for Alan!

EDIT: Arrived and looks great! Came within 26 hours of ordering it, a new track record! LOL

Last edited:

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I can see how this can happen! :):

The thing already shipped and is supposed to arrive today! +1 for Alan!

EDIT: Arrived and looks great! Came within 26 hours of ordering it, a new track record! LOL

As TJ said be careful, it starts with a scope and a mount. You get a great deal, customer service is fast and correct and it feels good. Then you think maybe a spotting scope and tripod might be a good idea, then some binos, you might lust at a vortex redot. Their is no 12 step program dealing with AA Optics, I now have a shelf where I store weapons parts just for Vortex stuff. Maybe a rangefinder this time? Make the madness stop. And yes Alan is a rare businessman who will tell you what he thinks and why when you need advice.
    Enjoy you new scope

Jump62
    aka Paul

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    As TJ said be careful, it starts with a scope and a mount. You get a great deal, customer service is fast and correct and it feels good. Then you think maybe a spotting scope and tripod might be a good idea, then some binos, you might lust at a vortex redot. Their is no 12 step program dealing with AA Optics, I now have a shelf where I store weapons parts just for Vortex stuff. Maybe a rangefinder this time? Make the madness stop. And yes Alan is a rare businessman who will tell you what he thinks and why when you need advice.
    Enjoy you new scope

Jump62
    aka Paul
    And the best part was I got a decal for my truck.

I am a sucker for decals. :):

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    And the best part was I got a decal for my truck.

I am a sucker for decals. :):

I actually enjoy seeing where I notice decals. I was doing a show in Seattle Washington a couple years ago, stopped at a light, looked over, and the car next to us had an AA sticker. That was pretty cool.

Thanks for the votes of confidence folks (at least that's how I chose to look at them, the other side makes me sound like a dope dealer getting people hooked)

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I actually enjoy seeing where I notice decals. I was doing a show in Seattle Washington a couple years ago, stopped at a light, looked over, and the car next to us had an AA sticker. That was pretty cool.

Thanks for the votes of confidence folks (at least that's how I chose to look at them, the other side makes me sound like a dope dealer getting people hooked)
    Alan I must blame a sinus med I have to take because of the pollen here in Delaware. Cars are turning yellow and I can see yellow scum in the lake behind my house. The med can cause me to take a tangent and run with it, didn't mean anything by it but in jest. We are suppose to have rain tonight and that knocks the pollen down.
    Later,
    Jump62

aka Paul

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County

Strangely enough, that thought did run through my mind. But I know that I can stop anytime I want ... yeah, anytime ... ummm, when is that next refurb shipment due? Asking for a friend.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    full

Top Bottom