DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Also heard rumor 30 guys got up and walked off last week
    A “friend” works at Atterbury. He said the translators have used passenger vans to take some of the refugees off base and the guards can do nothing about it. They just don’t bring them back. They have no IDs and aren’t prisoners. They have also reportedly “explored” the base and found the SEALs barracks they use while on base for sniper school. Homeland has also removed several refugees from the base. Glad the vetting process works…. And my AR mags are loaded for any other shenanigans that may be on the horizon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A “friend” works at Atterbury. He said the translators have used passenger vans to take some of the refugees off base and the guards can do nothing about it. They just don’t bring them back. They have no IDs and aren’t prisoners. They have also reportedly “explored” the base and found the SEALs barracks they use while on base for sniper school. Homeland has also removed several refugees from the base. Glad the vetting process works…. And my AR mags are loaded for any other shenanigans that may be on the horizon.
    This was just a bad idea from the start.

But hey they are just people looking for a better life.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Havr you not been watching that piece of **** obiden?

That IS the vetting process.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    That's not a picture of plane full of refugees, Fighting Age Male is where it's at.

1735.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've never understood why so many able-bodied men flock as "refugees". Either liars or traitors to their own home. No room in my world for either of those type.
    So you wouldn't do everything you could to give you family a better life? You'd stay and be a "patriot" while your daughter get whipped in the street because she wore her head scarf wrong? You'd stay and watch your son get killed by drug lords just so that you wouldn't be a "traitor"?

I'm glad your world isn't the real world.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Everyone should listen to those podcasts. I listened to them on air and it was quite concerning.

We should be publicly asking our Governor WTF? :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So you wouldn't do everything you could to give you family a better life? You'd stay and be a "patriot" while your daughter get whipped in the street because she wore her head scarf wrong? You'd stay and watch your son get killed by drug lords just so that you wouldn't be a "traitor"?

I'm glad your world isn't the real world.
    So it's better that they left their country and left their daughters and sons behind to be whipped in the street and killed by drug lords? How come they didn't send their daughters and sons here? :nuts:

Top Bottom