• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    What is the best permit to get for eastern states? Specifically Massachusetts, is there one that I could obtain to carry in that state?

I know that the state and specifically Boston have strange very restrictive rules/regs and I will worry about those after I figure out which permit I need to look into.

I wishful thinking maybe but I would love a lifetime permit for a non resident that opens up as many new states as possible. But I am not planning on making the east coast a habit to I guess a lifetime isn’t necessarily needed. I am on the ussc website checking reciprocity but hoping someone has some first hand knowledge.

Thanks in advance for any help.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Wow. That was on the page I was looking at too but it was so small I didn’t even notice. Not used to there being 0 states that a state honors. What a crock…..

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I’m here on this forum with you so I’m sure our opinions are pretty similar…… I have never been and really want to go for some of the historical sites that unfortunately cannot be found anywhere else. Pretty sad where freedom was born is now a cesspool.
    They are still loyalists to the crown.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I know sorry I didn’t put purple. I know there are other ways (most involve the thing between your ears no matter what you’re carrying) pepper spray fisticuffs blades. I just prefer to have the BEST tool for the job if possible.
    You already do have that tool. ;-)

Top Bottom