• Status
    Not open for further replies.

operator103

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2021
    Logansport
    Would like to introduce myself. Cass County born and raised on a farm. Joined the Army where I became intimate with small arms as an armorer. Joined IUOE local 103 in 94 mad made a career out if mastering heavy equipment. Moved to Wyoming 12 yrs ago because, why not. Got cancer 3 yrs ago while working in commifornia. Did treatments there, left to come back here for treatment of second cancer last year. Remodeling our farm as much as possible on a fixed income now. Had to take retirement at age 48. Just couldn't climb or walk or breathe good enough anymore. Last treatment was a few months ago and still cancer free.
    Please don't feel sorry for me, I've done more things in more places during my life than most ever TRUELY do. God has blessed me with great sons and a wife I could never ever be without.
    I thought I was a member long ago here but, I couldn't remember so, I made a new acct. ( I don't remember a lot of things anymore!)
    I look forward to enjoying this board once again.
    Thank you all for being gun enthusiast.
    God Bless America!

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Welcome (back?)...to the great State of Indiana as well as to INGO!
    Thank you for your service and it sounds like you've had some interesting travels!
    Sorry to hear about your health issues but am happy to hear things are better!
    There's nothing like good family and farm property to spend one's time on!
    Best!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom