Recalling Our Imbecile Governor?

Expat

Shooter
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Feb 27, 2010
Michiana
He just got re-elected by a large margin. He obviously is giving us what we want.

I voted Rainwater, don’t blame me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dec 22, 2012
Avon
I read that as "Recycling our imbecile Governor?" so this makes more sense. However, Expat and Thor summed it up pretty good. We're not there yet.
[h=2][/h]

04FXSTS

Sharpshooter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 31, 2010
Eugene
I am still new to the free state of Indiana and am still learning about how things work so please excuse and help me to learn. It was my impression that governors here in Indiana are limited to two terms. Jim.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Aug 18, 2011
Southside Indy
I am still new to the free state of Indiana and am still learning about how things work so please excuse and help me to learn. It was my impression that governors here in Indiana are limited to two terms. Jim.
That is correct. Holcomb is done after this one.

Ark

Expert
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Feb 18, 2017
Btown
He won by a massive margin. The people of this state are begging to take more restrictions up the backside and he's going to give them what they want.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Aug 7, 2008
Ft Wayne
I believe it’s limited to just two Consecutive terms. I think he could run again after sitting out a term :dunno:

BugI02

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jul 4, 2013
Columbus, OH
You could try impeaching him, preferrably just after he implements more poorly thought out restrictions at the behest of unelected bureaucrats. Just saying :)

It is recommended you like your lieutenant governor just in case you succeed (ours is a tool)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feb 27, 2009
Disregarding all the posts pointing out how he just won the election by a very wide margin. You would first have to start by convincing the legislature to pass a bill allowing it, and the Gov to sign it. Or if he vetoes it have enough of the legislature in favor of it to override the veto. Indiana does not have any mechanism in place to recall the governor that I know of.

JettaKnight

INGO Homebrewer
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oct 13, 2010
Fort Wayne
My memory is pretty good, so I recall Evan Bayh.

Why do you ask?

I vaguely recall Orr, or at least doodling all over his face on an Indiana map as a kid.

(yes, that statement is about as pointless as this thread.)

PS - in before Historian offers to trade Witmer for Holcomb.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Mar 30, 2011
I vaguely recall Orr, or at least doodling all over his face on an Indiana map as a kid.

(yes, that statement is about as pointless as this thread.)

PS - in before Historian offers to trade Witmer for Holcomb.

I remember back to Bowen, who was actually a doctor. So, not really an imbecile. :)

BigRed

Master
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 29, 2017
1,000 yards out
If not recalled, I propose cancelling the son of a *****'s pay.

Tell him his income has been shutdown for the greater good. Tell him that it is only going to be for a couple of weeks until some curve is flattened. Go to 30 days and then keep telling him only 30 more until the bastard is bankrupt.

Top Bottom