• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Typically current threads when you click the title it takes you to the first new (to you) comment.

However I noticed today that if its a necropost, clicking the title takes you to the first post and you have to then click "Jump to new" to see what was recently added. Is that expected?

Just curious.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    3kn6e9.jpg

Maybe by design? Gives you an idea of where it all began... Sometimes it's an original from a decade ago.
    Probably just a glitch from a transfer or some such thing.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Typically current threads when you click the title it takes you to the first new (to you) comment.

However I noticed today that if its a necropost, clicking the title takes you to the first post and you have to then click "Jump to new" to see what was recently added. Is that expected?

Just curious.
    Always been this way for me. Anytime it's a thread I haven't opened in a while, like a few months, it seems to default to the first post.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    yeah, its not a huge issue. Just wanted to say something in case its not right.

I dont want to be "that guy" that noticed and didnt say anything. I dont know how many times Ive found something wrong and somebody says "oh yeah, its been doing that for weeks. " Then why didnt you SAY something?

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I think it’s cool when someone does it with a reply and starts a whole new argument discussion about a thread that’s 10 years old. It shows the current poster just jumps in the middle of a discussion without knowing what is being discussed, just wants to add their two cents.
    Case in point the thread about the 4473, and felony conviction, laws sited and conditions at the time. Someone brought it to the fore, and now all **** breaks loose. Fun to watch what happens.
    Cheap entertainment. But better than the idiot box.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Just curious.
    That's the way it's always worked for me.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It's been like that since the software switch, at least for me. I actually prefer it as rather than just see the new post, I can see what started it all.

Top Bottom