• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    Looks like they ditched the pistol design??? This stock looks more painful than the pistol version. https://onlylongrange.com/ulr-50-bmg-mini-rifle/
    Yep!!! I just posted in the reviews area. They've been terrible and apparently we're never even going to tell me that they switched to a rifle with what has to be the worst wire stock idea I've ever seen

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Yep!!! I just posted in the reviews area. They've been terrible and apparently we're never even going to tell me that they switched to a rifle with what has to be the worst wire stock idea I've ever seen
    Seems the stock maybe added for legal purposes? Can you remove the stock legally? It definitely looks to be the most useless painful option ever. So maybe it is designed to be removed

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    Seems the stock maybe added for legal purposes? Can you remove the stock legally? It definitely looks to be the most useless painful option ever. So maybe it is designed to be removed
    I certainly hope if easy and legally able to be removed. The information and communication from the company has been so abysmal, there not even a point in asking them at the moment

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I certainly hope if easy and legally able to be removed. The information and communication from the company has been so abysmal, there not even a point in asking them at the moment
    Strange would think a specialty shop like that would be very attentive. :dunno:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I did some research. And these are popular to mount in collectors of various small armored vehicles. (think Ferret scout car).
    They are easy to mount in the small armoured turrets of these cars, and the short barrel makes an impressive boom.

That is why the butstock comes off so easy. The previos pistol was about the same length as the 1919 MG mounted in many of these scout cars.

Top Bottom