Ready for a tracking device on your car?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is nothing new. It is already standard--both the tracking and per mile taxing--on commercial vehicles.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oregon pushed for this years ago and yes, the tech has been built into vehicles to track them, adequate demonstration of what's been going down the whole time.

When they told you it was about left versus right they were lying about that also.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Again, already there, don't you watch the insurance commercials, they use that to bill you also. The freedoms most of us have enjoyed all our lives are quickly being usurped by the government/corporate cabal. It will be particularly jolting for folks in Indiana as CATO says we are the third freeest state in the union...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I foresee absolutely no overreach or abuse by government entities, and no abuse of the 4th Amendment. There absolutely nothing to worry about having your metadata compared to others so the government can watch who you associate with, when, and for how long - especially as members of the Democrat party are openly suggesting that anyone who does not share their views are domestic terrorists, traitors, and in need of re-education.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I just got a new car that came with an app for my iPhone that allows me to know exactly where my car is at all times. Last time I checked it was quietly parked in my garage. Given this I see no problem for an overbearing government to tap into that data broadcast to also figure out where I am, where I am going, where I have been and anything they want to make up about my journeys.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Maybe we can pay taxes on how many sheets of toilet paper we use, or how many bristles are on our toothbrush maybe even how many rocks make up my driveway. I'm sure I'll be taxed off of my property once I have to pay taxes on the amount of water that flows through the creek.

People who legitimately support this stupid **** should be exiled permanently onto a floating innertube 200 miles off the coast of Antarctica.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe we can pay taxes on how many sheets of toilet paper we use, or how many bristles are on our toothbrush maybe even how many rocks make up my driveway. I'm sure I'll be taxed off of my property once I have to pay taxes on the amount of water that flows through the creek.

People who legitimately support this stupid **** should be exiled permanently onto a floating innertube 200 miles off the coast of Antarctica.
    Since I was forced to hook into the city's sanitary sewer system that they just ran down our street last year, I feel like I'm literally being taxed on how many sheets of toilet paper I use. My perfectly functioning septic system was shut down.

Top Bottom