• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This just links to a standard gun control article. We always knew what the attacks on the NRA were about. We just didn't realize all the :poop: on the inside of the NRA was opening them up for it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "I think the implosion of the NRA, the growing support among the American people, and the inevitability of increased support gives us an opportunity we haven’t had before," Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., said last week."

Everytown said: "Democrats are in control of the White House and both chambers of Congress. The NRA is in the weakest shape it’s ever been," he said. "It’s become clear that gun-safety laws aren’t only good life-saving policies, they’re good politics."

I read here if we starve Wayne of money all will be good, how odd, our enemies don't see it that way. In fact they see it just as I told you in all the bash the NRA threads. Between those here that voted Biden while saying this will not come to pass and those here hell bent on getting rid of Wayne, by destroying the organization we will never win.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    "I think the implosion of the NRA, the growing support among the American people, and the inevitability of increased support gives us an opportunity we haven’t had before," Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., said last week."

Everytown said: "Democrats are in control of the White House and both chambers of Congress. The NRA is in the weakest shape it’s ever been," he said. "It’s become clear that gun-safety laws aren’t only good life-saving policies, they’re good politics."

I read here if we starve Wayne of money all will be good, how odd, our enemies don't see it that way. In fact they see it just as I told you in all the bash the NRA threads. Between those here that voted Biden while saying this will not come to pass and those here hell bent on getting rid of Wayne, by destroying the organization we will never win.
    Had Wayne got up off his dead ass when we had R control of the oval offices and both houses of legislature we may well not have need for this conversation.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Had Wayne got up off his dead ass when we had R control of the oval offices and both houses of legislature we may well not have need for this conversation.
    Doesn't this run counter to our discussion in the McConnell thread that the uniparty and how and why they get nothing done we want?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Doesn't this run counter to our discussion in the McConnell thread that the uniparty and how and why they get nothing done we want?
    Not necessarily. It isn't unreasonable to expect people you have supported with both cash and endorsements to do something. The NRA spent 6 prime years during the Bush II administration mumbling "enforce the existing laws...enforce the existing laws...enforce the existing laws...enforce the existing laws..."

I don't remember hearing much out of them any time since.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

Now the NRA can see into the future! :xmad:

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne

Now the NRA can see into the future! :xmad:
    Don’t understand your point? It is and remains a mental/people issue, not a “type of tool used” issue.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Don’t understand your point? It is and remains a mental/people issue, not a “type of tool used” issue.
    My point is the attack to blame the NRA on their actions prior to an incident. Even if they had banned "assault weapons" THAT day it wouldn't have stopped the latest shooting. It's the NRA's fault every time somebody gets shot per the left.
    They refuse to acknowledge that it's a people problem.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I can`t abide attacks on NRA. I`ve been as vocal as anyone about grievances with NRA, and certain grievances are valid, but not at the expense of our Second Amendment rights.

I`m an NRA Life-Endowment member, and a GOA annual member. If I had it to do over again, I`d be a GOA life member and annual NRA member. I`ve seen NRA fold too many times, or simply not show up at all, and GOA is a bulldog. But I still will NOT aid and assist liberals and anti-America vermin in attacking NRA. When they attack NRA, they`re attacking us, our values, our Natural Rights, and our very ability to defend who, and what we care about.

For all it`s flaws, warts, and troubles, NRA is STILL a viable and important ally in the fight against these godless, anti-America demons.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    For all it`s flaws, warts, and troubles, NRA is STILL a viable and important ally in the fight against these godless, anti-America demons.
    I believe this is true. We need a HEALTHY NRA that puts the needs of the 2A community ahead of making themselves rich. My opinion is WLP and a number of board members have been fleecing the members and donors for years. Get rid of them and start it back up.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I believe this is true. We need a HEALTHY NRA that puts the needs of the 2A community ahead of making themselves rich. My opinion is WLP and a number of board members have been fleecing the members and donors for years. Get rid of them and start it back up.
    I would say stop drinking the Kool-Aid and believing the media. They are liars. Learn to discern for yourself.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I would say stop drinking the Kool-Aid and believing the media. They are liars. Learn to discern for yourself.
    Thank you very much but I have not read, listened to a single report from "the media". What information I have gained if from members of the 2A community.

But again, this is MY OPINION. Not one anybody has told me. This based on what I believe are facts. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. And honestly, I hope I am. Having the NY DA tear apart the NRA and give the money to gun control would make my blood boil.

Last edited:

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Thank you very much but I have not read, listened to a single report from "the media". What information I have gained if from members of the 2A community.

But again, this is MY OPINION. Not one anybody has told me. This based on what I believe are facts. Could I be wrong? Absolutely. And honestly, I hope I am. Having the NY DA year apart the NRA and give the money to gun control would make my blood boil.
    I would just appreciate knowing what you`ve been told by "members of the 2A community", and exactly who they are...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Directly from a board member of the NRA.

Another one.

Again I'll say this. This is MY OPINION. I am not portraying what is said above as FACTS. If you have any FACTS stating how you think the several board members of the NRA are innocent of what is being said about them, I'll be glad to read them and then make my decision.

Top Bottom