• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    OK seriously...I clicked into this lil forum because I thought it was a discussion about women owning firearms....I will NOT make that mistake again. Seriously do you really believe the majority of these women even could tell you the make of the gun they're carrying over the brand of lipstick they're wearing? Sorry....won't click into a sub-forum with this in the title again no need to chase me around and threaten me to leave it alone....but yeah....a little disappointed
    I hate to break the news to you, but I'll bet more than a few likely know more about firearms than you.

Starting with her below, Lauren Boebert, a current US Congresswoman from Colorado and a staunch 2A activist, and yes, this picture is a part of the thread.

5fbc0e5e32f2170011f70b5c

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    OK seriously...I clicked into this lil forum because I thought it was a discussion about women owning firearms....I will NOT make that mistake again. Seriously do you really believe the majority of these women even could tell you the make of the gun they're carrying over the brand of lipstick they're wearing? Sorry....won't click into a sub-forum with this in the title again no need to chase me around and threaten me to leave it alone....but yeah....a little disappointed
    Dear sir, if you think any of us gives the slightest inkling of a damn about what they actually know about guns you are very mistaken. :):
    That being said, quite a lot, probably the majority, of the women on these pages are legit gun owners and some are very, very good shots.

There is a forum such as you describe. It's by and for women and I do not know if penis bearers are welcome. That's their little nest on this platform and we leave them to it.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

I apologize for your disappointment on what the contents were compared to your expectations of the title.

If you have not yet found it already, indianagunowners does have a specific board for Women and Firearms, if that was the area you were seeking: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/women-and-firearms.178/

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    I understand the low post count, some people just don't post much.
    But you're a woman with 3 1/2 years on this forum and you never clicked on the thread titled "Women with guns"?

Seriously?

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Dear sir, if you think any of us gives the slightest inkling of a damn about what they actually know about guns you are very mistaken. :):
    That being said, quite a lot, probably the majority, of the women on these pages are legit gun owners and some are very, very good shots.

There is a forum such as you describe. It's by and for women and I do not know if penis bearers are welcome. That's their little nest on this platform and we leave them to it.

You need to read post #247.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Maybe you should look around the site a little more before you start complaining. There is something here for everyone. Some threads I like more than others, but I do not feel that I have the right to complain about what others prefer. There is a ton of work that goes into this INGO sight, maybe thanking someone for the work and effort that goes into making this successful would be a better use of you time, or if you are not happy with INGO you could just go away:): :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom