Manca says Oak 4 prez!
    2c16591ecdbcbae412b2f5fef374c223.jpg

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Whenever I see one of these AR-15 shots with brass in the air I always check to see if the dust cover is closed indicating a phony picture but I have never seen that so I'm thinking they are real.
    That takes very good timing of the photo or else they are using a DSLR in burst mode or video mode.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Whenever I see one of these AR-15 shots with brass in the air I always check to see if the dust cover is closed indicating a phony picture but I have never seen that so I'm thinking they are real.
    That takes very good timing of the photo or else they are using a DSLR in burst mode or video mode.
    I have been able to take some photographs of my fiance shooting some of our guns. One has muzzle flash. One or 2 you can see the projectile going down range... taken from a cell phone and good timing. I'd post but I don't think she'd be happy.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Today's digital cameras have a staggering burst mode frame rate that is easily capable of catching a lot of things in progress of their motion.

Back when the Indy Air Show was still a thing, I attended yearly bringing 3 different Cannon models over the years. You'd be amazed at the progression of what can be captured when you're running burst mode and shooting 3000+ images in a day.

I have a awesome set of pics of the Blue Angels Star Burst maneuver that is just awesome.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Today's digital cameras have a staggering burst mode frame rate that is easily capable of catching a lot of things in progress of their motion.

Back when the Indy Air Show was still a thing, I attended yearly bringing 3 different Cannon models over the years. You'd be amazed at the progression of what can be captured when you're running burst mode and shooting 3000+ images in a day.

I have a awesome set of pics of the Blue Angels Star Burst maneuver that is just awesome.
    Yes. My newest camera is a 60D so I might have to consider an upgrade.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

Nowadays it is a lot easier/cheaper to fake the photo than buy the ammo...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom