• ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    beyond excited about SENS.

the pot stocks fell apart. I did a lot of puts on SNDL and got assigned. so I'm selling calls Tuesday.
    The pots stocks are really a long game though. I in past month I have went up 60% on just my pot profile stocks to down 40% as of today. I'm still holding. I'm invested I to some good operations in the legal pot world and it's only a matter of time to nationwide legalization that will allow those companies stock to take off like a rocket!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    10 year over 1.6% again.
    The dollar is up to 92.32 and rising.

DOW is at a new record(i want some of whatever it is being smoked over there) + another 2% on the day, like Friday.

Nasdaq is down .53%

S&P is up .89%

YTD oil and most oil products are up at least 30%
    In commodities about the only thing not up at least 10% in the last 2 months are gold and silver. Both down.

The madness will end...badly.

I am up on the day(around 4%), with the S&P and DOW up at first I did not understand it. It is inflows. Others buying the short ETFs I am holding.

Even with the DOW record for the day I was up over 8%,back above my all time high.

Last edited:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    The pots stocks are really a long game though. I in past month I have went up 60% on just my pot profile stocks to down 40% as of today. I'm still holding. I'm invested I to some good operations in the legal pot world and it's only a matter of time to nationwide legalization that will allow those companies stock to take off like a rocket!
    my guess is that pot stocks will tank with nationwide legalization.

Now those stocks trade on hopium. When the hopium of a future with no ban on pot is realized, there will be no hopium left.

Buy the rumor/sell the news is a very old Wall Street adage and it is remarkable accurate in most situations.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I got bit hard in the last two weeks.

really need SENS back to $5. hopefully by Christmas
    You hanging in there Doc? Man I had a brutal few days but I am coming back a little. I swear I take 2 steps forward, 1 step back...then 2 forward and 2 back. If I could ever just figure out how not to lose everything I make.....

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    yeah, nearly back to where I started February at. but that was before a big gain in Feb.

being a lot more conservative, playing smaller. SENS puts are taking up most of my buying power which is limiting my ability to claw back..

I've started doing covered strangles. I like them a lot.

bought 100 BLNK @38.93, sold covered strangle 16 Apr -33p -50c $6.75

bought 100 PLUG @ 46.61, sold covered strangle 16 Apr -40p -60c $4.85

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Doc, you still trading? I sold CHEK way too early and got pissed off and stopped watching it. I had enough of that to make 6 figure profit had I held it but I sold for like $4000 profit or less, makes me sick. I finished March up about 30% so far on the year and I am not gonna lie....I have earned every dollar this year so far. I have been swinging the bat just not hitting the ball much. Been tough trading. Really have had my confidence shook... had a lot of big gains, just had a bunch of big losers as well. I almost feel like I don't even know how to trade anymore.

Glad it is summer.......I am ready to get back to work!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    don't be the last one to sell DOGE. you're literally buying bottle caps
    Ok, Boomer. :)

Dogecoin.png

holy smokes guys. what a day. up 6% on the account today
    :lmfao:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Continue to do what I do. SEPs, bridge fund, inter alia.

I drained some rain barrels that I set up last year at beginning of Global Plandemic (ETC, Uniswap, etc.).

ETC especially went moon recently. That was the first sold at 140.:D

Threw profits into ADA and ETH. Both are long term, but I am not one of those Trust Funder day traders on the crypto platforms. Amazing what they are doing. Awe-inspiring.

Really tempted to collapse BTC, but I'll wait on that. BTC spiked at a Kirkishly large gun collection, or maybe a couple of new vehicles. I can wait and see on that.

Top Bottom