• BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Lol, "throw a few 100 k's at it"
    Another world...
    Took my proceeds after my stop limit triggered yesterday and held it in optt. woke up this morning and put it back in GME. Made sure i didn't set a stop limit. Going to ride the lightning this time. Would be great if Cohen tweeted something about it, or hell, even hell evne if Musk tweeted a meme of GME loading on Falcon Heavy.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    GME up 93% for me today. Elon just Tweeted, so it's pulling after hours. Sky is the limit, or the bottom is coming up fast. Melvin Capitol out billions on shorts.

Strange times...
    i was on a service call and missed the tweet. Gotta love it.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    GME up 93% for me today. Elon just Tweeted, so it's pulling after hours. Sky is the limit, or the bottom is coming up fast. Melvin Capitol out billions on shorts.

Strange times...
    I think she breaks $300 tonight. Really glad you held, I hope you make out like a bandit. i raised my stop to 2k

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    absolutely insane :rockwoot:

implied volatility of 500 on options expiring Friday. never seen anything like it.

AMD had awesome earnings and stock is down. annoying.

I bought 30000 shares of MLFB and am up 70% since yesterday. that's nuts

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    If I knew how to read the charts, i'd probably have spent my money on strippers and beer. Now i'm too anxious to sleep at night, just waiting on pre market to see how i did.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    AMC took off after that BS cnbc clip. everyone sold GME and moved over. Man i got sick to my stomach when it dipped. Hopefully it'll get back to $360 again today.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    CNBC stated all shorts were paid off, but supposedly not true, and shareholders are still holding. Was hoping for a dip to sub $200 or so and buy in more. But watching the insanity.
    yep, if shorts were covered, she would've shot way up. I'm not buying it, still riding the ligthning. But damn, it's tempting to cash out

and apparently a few of the brokerages folks are using are down.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    yep, if shorts were covered, she would've shot way up. I'm not buying it, still riding the ligthning. But damn, it's tempting to cash out

and apparently a few of the brokerages folks are using are down.
    I have one share of GME and I will be damned if I don't ride it out till Friday at least. I want to see just how big this short squeeze gets. If I make enough to cover my PS5 cost (bought off Game Stop) I will be thrilled

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    I have one share of GME and I will be damned if I don't ride it out till Friday at least. I want to see just how big this short squeeze gets. If I make enough to cover my PS5 cost (bought off Game Stop) I will be thrilled
    If you bought the digital only, it'll be paid for today. Broke 550 this morning I think.

nightgaunt

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Rural St Joe County
    Robinhood, E-Trade, TD all restricted buying of GME, BB, AMC. Blatant market manipulation. Possible class action lawsuits. Wild swing GME from $480 this morning to a low of $130.
    I bought in last week cheap, so I'm just watching this play out.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Robinhood, E-Trade, TD all restricted buying of GME, BB, AMC. Blatant market manipulation. Possible class action lawsuits. Wild swing GME from $480 this morning to a low of $130.
    I bought in last week cheap, so I'm just watching this play out.
    yea, i tried to buy 10 more GME at the dip, sold BB to get there. was pissed when webull wouldn't let me buy. Bought tsla instead

Top Bottom