• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Yes sir Doc. I got a little carried away myself, it cost me. Got back my losses today. Man, I am so heavy in ADXS.....I have to get out of that one of these days.

I wanted to sell BB puts credit spread today.....but it ran so hard I never got a good premium offer.

I am definitely switching more into options for a while. Keep hoping for a market dump to sell puts for the easy cash in on the rebound.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I need to move more into cash and more conservative things. I sold a mutual fund so that'll free up some capital and help my cash position.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You guys paying attention to the short squeeze happening at GME? I just had to jump in and take a gamble.
    I saw it, don't really understand it. that stock is absolutely insane right now.

I am pleased with IDEX though I'm not sure they actually do anything.

my friend clued me in to LLY and I did a few put credit spreads today. expecting good earnings next week.

also did naked puts on CRSR today. it's at support level and expecting good earnings

Last edited:

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    I saw it, don't really understand it. that stock is absolutely insane right now.

I am pleased with IDEX though I'm not sure they actually do anything.

my friend clued me in to LLY and I did a few put credit spreads today. expecting good earnings next week.

also did naked puts on CRSR today. it's at support level and expecting good earnings
    The stock was way oversold. The short interst was like 170%. Wallstreetbet renditions are buying and holding making the short sellers have to cover what they short sold. It's still over 100%. But the decline will be brutal if not out in time.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I am way out of your guy's league but I'm going to follow so I can learn. My son invests as a "hobby", took several classes and his commander has been playing the market for a long time so he learns from him also.

So he is going to try to help me. I have very limited funds in an Ameritrade account and have been trading with that. I bought RCL when it tanked, sold it when it almost doubled.

My son tried to show me how to do a covered call with some of my Ford stock but it didn't work. Something about that stock being too stable to do a covered call?

I did buy some weed stock, lol with some of my gains from the RCL sale.

Other than that, I'm going to look at companies that are involved in EV's. Might buy EVGO if they go public at some point. Would also consider Rivian if they go public.

Like I said, I don't know much but I think I need to keep in mind that the world is changing and buying stocks based on what a 60+ year old would think is good may not be the way to go. I think it would be better to look at what the millennials will be buying.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    here's the reddit post, a lot of **** talkers, a lot of people getting in for fear of missing out, but still some interesting reading explaining what's goin on. I've got just a very small portfolio, was just getting into this to learn it, but i think 4 A.M. monday morning i'm moving it all to GME for the next few days. After that i'll get back in AMC (which i sold before seeing the short interest in it and how it's also on wallstreetbets radar) and CTRM (waiting for them to regain compliance by getting to $1)

wallstreetbets

Last edited:

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    I am way out of your guy's league but I'm going to follow so I can learn. My son invests as a "hobby", took several classes and his commander has been playing the market for a long time so he learns from him also.

So he is going to try to help me. I have very limited funds in an Ameritrade account and have been trading with that. I bought RCL when it tanked, sold it when it almost doubled.

My son tried to show me how to do a covered call with some of my Ford stock but it didn't work. Something about that stock being too stable to do a covered call?

I did buy some weed stock, lol with some of my gains from the RCL sale.

Other than that, I'm going to look at companies that are involved in EV's. Might buy EVGO if they go public at some point. Would also consider Rivian if they go public.

Like I said, I don't know much but I think I need to keep in mind that the world is changing and buying stocks based on what a 60+ year old would think is good may not be the way to go. I think it would be better to look at what the millennials will be buying.
    If you're looking at EV, Blackberry is seems undervalued. But they seem to be in almost every electric car except Tesla. I'm going to hold onto my BB while i dump the rest into GME.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    GME makes me nervous to do anything with

I sold puts on ACB Friday afternoon thinking it dropped because of the stock sale announced. figured it would come back.

I have AMC puts also. not sure whether it will survive COVID

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    GME makes me nervous to do anything with

I sold puts on ACB Friday afternoon thinking it dropped because of the stock sale announced. figured it would come back.

I have AMC puts also. not sure whether it will survive COVID
    i think i'm going to have a stroke today. GME was halted like 5 times in a row at open

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    did you go long in GME? absolute insanity. hope you make a million though! :rockwoot:

I took profits on the LLY trade and sold another put spread higher up and now stock retreating. boo.

NNDM is nuts, SENs, IDEX. I sold 12.5 calls on NNDM :(

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    did you go long in GME? absolute insanity. hope you make a million though! :rockwoot:

I took profits on the LLY trade and sold another put spread higher up and now stock retreating. boo.

NNDM is nuts, SENs, IDEX. I sold 12.5 calls on NNDM :(
    i have a trailing stop at 25% but the goal is to hold

Top Bottom