• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    You made me curious so I went and looked.... I used to keep track and knew off top of my head which states were which. There are only 8 US States that are still "may issue". Only DE and CA are "may issue" and only to residents.

On paper, NY, NJ, MD, CT, HI, and MA are "may issue" for residents and non-residents. The reality, I understand, is quite different than what it looks like on paper.
    It never ceases to amaze me that the core of the original 13 colonies are now among the most liberty-hostile States. As if 1776 had never happened.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    They've had more time for the Central State to take hold.
    It’s like they’re begging for Jefferson’s Tree of Liberty hypothesis to be tested.

It reminds me of little kids, begging by their actions for correction-maybe a stern word, maybe a pointed “Dad-stare”, maybe first and middle names…. But they want to be put back on the path where they belong, and they’re going to keep misbehaving until they get it.

It’s no fun to just be well-behaved, the sense of right and wrong practically demands that they be made to do so.

Top Bottom