• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tom Givens

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    Memphis
    We have two training courses coming up in Nappanee, Indiana, in August.

On Friday, Aug 5, we will conduct a one day Defensive Shotgun Course. See https://www.eventbrite.com/e/defensive-shotgun-course-1-day-indiana-tickets-19936662093 for details or to register.

The shotgun is one of the most effective and versatile weapons available to the average private citizen or police officer. It is also the least understood and most under-utilized weapon system. Learn how to properly select, modify, feed and operate your defensive shotgun for optimum effectiveness. This intensive course will teach you efficient techniques for handling and shooting the shotgun under stressful conditions.

On Aug 6-7, Saturday-Sunday, we will conduct a two day Intensive Pistol Skills Course. See https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intensive-pistol-skills-two-day-indiana-tickets-19936760387 for details and to register.

Intensive Pistol Skills is an extensive work-out of the essential skills involved in self-defense with a handgun. Topics covered include presentation from the concealed carry holster; accurate shooting at high speed; fast, reliable reloading techniques; one handed shooting; malfunction remedies; and much more. Students will fire approximately 1,000-1,200 rounds.

This is our only foray into Indiana this year. Come train with us.

Your instructors will be Tom and Lynn Givens, assisted by other Rangemaster staff.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I am considering this class.

It would be good to train with you again. I am signed up for the Shotgun class. Unfortunately it seems like shotguns are going the way of revolvers. It won't be long and there won't be many people around who can truly operate them well. (Not that there is a good reason to know how to run a revolver.;))

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It would be good to train with you again. I am signed up for the Shotgun class. Unfortunately it seems like shotguns are going the way of revolvers. It won't be long and there won't be many people around who can truly operate them well. (Not that there is a good reason to know how to run a revolver.;))

The comparison to revolvers makes me want to change my mind.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.

:stickpoke:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I put my check in the mail yesterday. So I am in. I think I have my "little" brother coming as well.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am six years older but he is bigger. Deeper, wider, taller, uglier, slower (2 ways). Mom liked me best and she does not even like me.

Top Bottom