• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Remember, that lgbtq comprise around 6% of the population in the USA.....we shouldn't turn our whole way if life upside down to make these people feel good about them selves.what people do in their bedrooms between consenting adults is none of my business
    I'm concerned where this is heading....marage between 3,4,5 people? Marry a sheep?....pedophilia?
    I am in agreement.

The gay marriage/acceptance movement, which I still fully support, sought equality and coexistence. They wanted the same rights as the general straight public and, otherwise, the right to simply be left alone and live. That's one of the reasons they developed such broad support, by appealing to universality and not division.

I believe in the same thing for adult trans people. My personal opinion is that they are mutilating their bodies to treat a mental illness and it's ridiculous, but my personal opinion doesn't matter and I don't generally voice it. They're adults with the right to do that if they choose. Where I differ is in the same area they differ from the gay rights movement: They don't just want equality and coexistence, they want to dictate massive changes in our lives and culture, and they want to push their ideology into our children instead of waiting for our children to come of age and decide for themselves.

And, yes, I wonder if the end goal of getting small children declared mentally competent to transition is to accomplish a step toward getting small children declared mentally competent to have sex with adults. Maybe not, maybe that's an unfounded fear, but everywhere else on the left we have seen social victories immediately followed by an even greater push to create new dragons to slay.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I am in agreement.

The gay marriage/acceptance movement, which I still fully support, sought equality and coexistence. They wanted the same rights as the general straight public and, otherwise, the right to simply be left alone and live. That's one of the reasons they developed such broad support, by appealing to universality and not division.

I believe in the same thing for adult trans people. My personal opinion is that they are mutilating their bodies to treat a mental illness and it's ridiculous, but my personal opinion doesn't matter and I don't generally voice it. They're adults with the right to do that if they choose. Where I differ is in the same area they differ from the gay rights movement: They don't just want equality and coexistence, they want to dictate massive changes in our lives and culture, and they want to push their ideology into our children instead of waiting for our children to come of age and decide for themselves.

And, yes, I wonder if the end goal of getting small children declared mentally competent to transition is to accomplish a step toward getting small children declared mentally competent to have sex with adults. Maybe not, maybe that's an unfounded fear, but everywhere else on the left we have seen social victories immediately followed by an even greater push to create new dragons to slay.
    Agreed. If you're an adult and want to cut your junk off, or have junk added, go for it. But to put that kind of decision in the hands of children? No freaking way. In any case, don't expect "normal" people to be accepting of it. Deal with the consequences of your own adult decision.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    And, yes, I wonder if the end goal of getting small children declared mentally competent to transition is to accomplish a step toward getting small children declared mentally competent to have sex with adults. Maybe not, maybe that's an unfounded fear, but everywhere else on the left we have seen social victories immediately followed by an even greater push to create new dragons to slay
    It's not unfounded at all. In fact, one of the godfathers of the concept of gender identity, was essentially a pedophile.

Matt Walsh at the Daily Wire has been covering this pretty closely. Steven Crowder also has a few videos covering the rise of the gender identity movement in the 50s and 60s in Canada, and it essentially grew out of what can only be described as a pedophilia ring.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Wonder if anyone will wake up when their kids are taken from them because the kid wants to "change".
    It's already happened. IIRC there have been several custody disputes where one parent has successfully gotten custody to transition their kid over the howling objection of the other parent.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's already happened. IIRC there have been several custody disputes where one parent has successfully gotten custody to transition their kid over the howling objection of the other parent.
    There is no bottom limit on evil and no restraint unless we the people restrain it.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Are they trying to increase the murder rate, because this is how you do it.

Jeebus, I would not be able to control myself.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wonder if anyone will wake up when their kids are taken from them because the kid wants to "change".
    The thing is, some parents see having their child want to be like this a badge of honor, so they will push their children towards it. I wonder how many children start down this path without their parents push.
    This is where it is really sad. One pushing, the other fighting it.

AIRDOO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Suicide rates skyrocket when this Transinsanity is allowed to happen. smh

Last edited:

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The thing is, some parents see having their child want to be like this a badge of honor, so they will push their children towards it. I wonder how many children start down this path without their parents push.

This is where it is really sad. One pushing, the other fighting it.
    To many, mostly driven by Social Media drivel.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It's not unfounded at all. In fact, one of the godfathers of the concept of gender identity, was essentially a pedophile.

Matt Walsh at the Daily Wire has been covering this pretty closely. Steven Crowder also has a few videos covering the rise of the gender identity movement in the 50s and 60s in Canada, and it essentially grew out of what can only be described as a pedophilia ring.

"Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater ones invariably slink in after it."
    -Gracian

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's more than that.
    Any time you here "settled science"...
    Indeed so.

1. The scientific method doesn't allow for such a thing. Scientific laws are pretty close but not holy writ.

2. In practice, the phrase generally means that a liar doesn't want to go to the trouble of trying to defend his lie.

Top Bottom