• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    LGBTQ and illegal aliens take front and center stage with this administration.

VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    I think this is just a step in normalizing pedophilia. (If a child can consent to life altering surgery or hormone therapy then surely they should be allowed to consent to sex.) It's an awfully lubricated decline.(slippery slope)
    These people are sick and I'm not certain how actual evil became virtuous in the eyes of the voting public. It somewhat boggles the mind.

StatlRed

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Indy Southsider--Johnson County
    I don't care what you pretend you are, your genetic make-up is determined at birth. You either have a pee-pee or you don't. If you want to wear another gender's clothes and prance around, ok for you. To push transgender on kids is plain cruel, wrong and inexplicable! If you want to defend your personal choice by trying to make it "correct" through laws, it just means you are doing something wrong and you know it. Forcing girls sports to accept "transgender" athletes is unfair. I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

So concerned for the home of the free and the brave....

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Schools won't even give kids an aspirin for a headache without prior parental consent, but this is something where the parents can be ignored. It speaks volumes about whether or not any of this has anything to do with the well being of the kid.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    That thing looks like Will Ferrell in drag but no, it's much worse. Whether it is confirmed or not, the media will keep parading it in front of America. They may be canceling gender description but this thing cannot escape the description of FREAK.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    That thing looks like Will Ferrell in drag
    While I certainly don't think that looks should be part of the qualifications for a Cabinet position...

Am I the only one that sees The Trash Heap?

800.jpeg
    tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.jpg

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I say let em and then when we've finally had enough, we'll be fighting against lady boys and women with no **** to distract us. 99% chance most of these kids are being raised by cuck males in gentrified neighborhoods anyway. Let's not lose focus on the bigger picture.

Top Bottom