• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I've seen it elsewhere but you can bet everyone will be paying attention now.

http://treeofliberty.me/2020/11/24/...-to-take-place-on-american-soil-is-scheduled/

Organizers Of This Event Want To Ensure That This Event Will Not Reflect or Mimic The Activities In Washington D.C. On January 6th and 7th. We Intend On Displaying Much More Restraint And Professionalism Than The Trumpers in DC.​

With that being said, here is what we’re doing to make sure nobody does anything stupid and destructive:

1: We will make it very clear during the time leading up to and during the briefing before the demonstrations that if ANYBODY tries to advance into the buildings or initiates a confrontation, they will be acting rogue, uninvolved with our demonstration and are immediately responsible for anything that they do. We will not be providing aid or assistance to anybody that tries to mimic the actions from the 6th.

2: Our demonstration will abide by the requests of law enforcement on the site that it is held. We will respect barriers and keep to our allocated positions. If we are asked to move, we will need to move. If we are asked to vacate, we will need to vacate. Although we might not like the request, we will honor the request.

3: Counter-protestors have the right to be on site just as much as we do. We will keep our distance and we will not engage. Scheduled speakers will speak and all forms of order will proceed as previously planned.

4: Any weapons on site during the protest will be pointed in a safe direction or holstered. We anticipate and expect no need to draw our weapon for any reason. As such, they will be displayed only.

5: The scheduled events will start at noon local time and end at approximately 3:30PM local time. Loitering longer than this period of time is not recommended for the interest of safety and courtesy.

Throw in a few Antifa protesters in Trump hats and I think there's a lot of wishful thinking going on here; I'm sure it will be mostly peaceful.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, they really want the State House attacked just like President Trump wanted the Capitol, and gave a lame tweet to go home in peace.
    That’s seems more like a liability disclaimer more than anything else.

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Had a friend asking me about this so I tried sending him the link above in messenger, no can do it was blocked. Although I could send a screen shot of the web address. Only 100 or so pics left to download from my profile and I am deleting my accounts on FB and messenger.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In other threads some have come to the opinion that avoidance may be the best policy.

I am not saying that there will be BLM and ANTIFA agents Provaqueteurs/bad actors, but the possibility is great.

We live in a strange time.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    In other threads some have come to the opinion that avoidance may be the best policy.

I am not saying that there will be BLM and ANTIFA agents Provaqueteurs/bad actors, but the possibility is great.

IF they are there, take them down.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There is at least one video of someone beating on a window at the Capitol and protesters shouting "He's Antifa," and pulling him down.

How is that reported?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If one were to go I would highly recommend staying off any public WiFi and turning off your phone.

I have no doubts that as in the past antifa and others will be there doing some less than legal things to get information on those that attend via sniffing any electronic data traffic leaving and entering the area. it’s not Terribly hard to do and has been done before to dox, harass and persecute those attending trump protests.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is at least one video of someone beating on a window at the Capitol and protesters shouting "He's Antifa," and pulling him down.

How is that reported?
    I saw that video posted in a thread here so I can attest that there was one that depicted what you described.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If one were to go I would highly recommend staying off any public WiFi and turning off your phone.

I have no doubts that as in the past antifa and others will be there doing some less than legal things to get information on those that attend via sniffing any electronic data traffic leaving and entering the area. it’s not Terribly hard to do and has been done before to dox, harass and persecute those attending trump protests.
    Pretty sure the SIM card has to be removed also. I'd remove the battery too if possible.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

How is that reported?
    Someone shouting something doesn't make it so. But I ain't concerned with how its reported if troublemakers start breaking stuff and beating cops. The guy shouting could be ANTIFA.

Did someone do anything other than shout?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Someone shouting something doesn't make it so. But I ain't concerned with how its reported if troublemakers start breaking stuff and beating cops. The guy shouting could be ANTIFA.

Yes. They pulled him down. I don't remember exactly what thread it was posted in. There's been so may posts between now and then that would make if virtually impossible to find.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I'm getting to the point of being of the opinion that it won't much matter what you do or don't if these things are rigged from the beginning.

They'll stage it either way to blame you, if that's what their goal is. You being there or not will be largely irrelevant to being blamed for it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Yes. They pulled him down. I don't remember exactly what thread it was posted in. There's been so may posts between now and then that would make if virtually impossible to find.
    Unless I am mistaken it was posted by Qwerty in the live feed thread about the riot in DC.

Foz posted and followed that thread at the time, but I am sure he did not see it even if he did.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'm getting to the point of being of the opinion that it won't much matter what you do or don't if these things are rigged from the beginning.

They'll stage it either way to blame you, if that's what their goal is. You being there or not will be largely irrelevant to being blamed for it.
    I believe you are correct.

Their mission is to totally vilify us and effectively cancel us.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County

Top Bottom