• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Targeted hit. Only thing that saved him was luck and bad aim on the other team. You think there is a hardware solution? You think you could get through the OODA loop, draw, and fire before the other team was in flight?

Drawing is dumb. Get out of the area.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Targeted hit. Only thing that saved him was luck and bad aim on the other team. You think there is a hardware solution? You think you could get through the OODA loop, draw, and fire before the other team was in flight?

Drawing is dumb. Get out of the area.
    This. And nothing good happens after midnight.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    That's exactly what the guy did.

When your assassin misses you nine times though, should you wonder if your five shot snubby is enough?
    Well…Nine holes doesn’t mean nine rounds, could be as few as five rounds. Hey, maybe it was a snubby!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That's exactly what the guy did.

When your assassin misses you nine times though, should you wonder if your five shot snubby is enough?

I wouldn't carry a 5 shot if I was being personally targeted, but again let's not fetishize hardware and see if that's a question that's relevant here. Again, I ask: You think you could get through the OODA loop, draw, and fire before the other team was in flight?

Because, honestly, it's pretty unlikely unless you see "the known person" coming. So hardware becomes irrelevant. Vehicle ambush was something that was constantly in the back of my mind in a marked car. It's just a **** situation.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Don’t guess I’ve ever heard of this guy. What is it he’s being targeted for, I wonder?

He's a local comedian that tours with Bob & Tom and has been a side-bit on their show for decades. Minor celebrity, I suppose, but if that has anything to do with why he's targeted or not is another story.

Top Bottom