• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    “In Covid funds”

And there you have it, folks. All fabricated for money. Now they can spend endlessly and have a “pandemic” to excuse it.

Also, how much of that money is going to help actual victims of racism, regardless of their race? Or is this only going to blacks? Wouldn’t that be racism? What about the white victims? Or the Asians? Or the Jews?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It will be interesting to see where this money eventually lands. My guess is few if any lives will be saved or whatever. How do you even measure racism to know if you are making a difference? Watch for an Anti racism czar to be appointed with a huge salary and not much else done.
    ^This^ Exactly how is the money going to be used to address the issue?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    It will be interesting to see where this money eventually lands. My guess is few if any lives will be saved or whatever. How do you even measure racism to know if you are making a difference? Watch for an Anti racism czar to be appointed with a huge salary and not much else done.
    The appointed “czar” will probably be the “wife” of Beetlejuice.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Mayor Lightfoot has really turned up the woke recently. With crime out of control and the daily mass shootings, she is trying to deflect by calling for more Federal gun control and endorsing every new woke cause that comes along. If you watch her pressers, she is starting to crack and come unglued with the pressure. I don't see a second term in her future, whether she wants one or not.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    “In Covid funds”

And there you have it, folks. All fabricated for money. Now they can spend endlessly and have a “pandemic” to excuse it.

Also, how much of that money is going to help actual victims of racism, regardless of their race? Or is this only going to blacks? Wouldn’t that be racism? What about the white victims? Or the Asians? Or the Jews?
    Which is exactly why we MUST protest whenever ANYONE says that "gun violence is a national pandemic. A health crisis. What`s a crisis are fatherless homes, the destruction of the traditional family, and these attacks on law-abiding American CITIZENS and our constitutional RIGHTS.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    In support of eliminating systemic racism, I call for the abolition of all NGOs, non-profits, PACs, and other recognized organizations who’s stated purposes are the advocacy for or denigration of one or more race or ethnicity.

I leave it to others to create the list, but a quick mental rundown fails to recall any current group with general public acceptance that advocates for pasty whites. Those that do are rightly confined to back rooms and shadows with basically zero public support and I’d happily see them disappear altogether.

Top Bottom