• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This year's census is going to create a lot of movement as far as apportionment of US Representatives, benefiting the democrat party. It won't give them the massive numbers they hoped for so they accuse the POTUS of interfering and launch another investigation/impeachment debacle. A year later we find out that it was in fact the top democrats who interfered with the census and they're almost shamed by the media for it. Nothing changes, no one goes to jail, precious few at the bottom lose their re-election attempts.

Sorry, I'm bored.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This year's census is going to create a lot of movement as far as apportionment of US Representatives, benefiting the democrat party. It won't give them the massive numbers they hoped for so they accuse the POTUS of interfering and launch another investigation/impeachment debacle. A year later we find out that it was in fact the top democrats who interfered with the census and they're almost shamed by the media for it. Nothing changes, no one goes to jail, precious few at the bottom lose their re-election attempts.

Sorry, I'm bored.

But probably on point.

The system is in shambles.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Sorry, I'm bored.

This is a fact that needs to start changing.

You or I at peon level violate one tiny law accidentally, like forgetting top secret sub controls are behind us in the selfie, and we land in Leavenworth. (or wherever the Navy sends them). Somebody high up blatantly passes thousands of top secret emails through an unsecured server, sends them to an aide's husband in office who doesnt have clearance, and deletes the evidence and none of them even get a slap on the wrist because "its not likely to be prosecuted."

There are absolutely positively two (maybe 3) Americas in the legal system. (3rd would be lower class being locked up for petty crimes that others in other socioeconomic classes might not even get prosecuted for)

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    SWMBO is applying to work for the census. Something strange - looks like they will be requiring the canvassers use their own laptop. How in the hell is that supposed to assure us of secure personal data? It's OUR LAPTOP! Do they plan on securing part of our own device so we can't access it? I have complete faith in their ability to get it wrong.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    SWMBO is applying to work for the census. Something strange - looks like they will be requiring the canvassers use their own laptop. How in the hell is that supposed to assure us of secure personal data? It's OUR LAPTOP! Do they plan on securing part of our own device so we can't access it? I have complete faith in their ability to get it wrong.

Well think about it. A Census is like an election, where there is no media attention, no sense of urgency in announcing the results, and we don't find out who the winners were until much later, if at all.

What could go wrong?

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    This is a fact that needs to start changing.

There are absolutely positively two (maybe 3) Americas in the legal system. (3rd would be lower class being locked up for petty crimes that others in other socioeconomic classes might not even get prosecuted for)

I'm not sure how Phylodog's prediction will work out, but you sure hit the nail on the head.

Apparently the 3rd might get a knee in the neck until dead.

Timely, very timely.

Top Bottom