Question about "reaction" emojis (like, love, haha, etc)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Just wondering if the emojis at the bottom of the post that we use to "like" or react to the post are a fixed set or if they can be changed.

Edited to clarify: I'm talking about these, not the regular emojis.

1662743269055.png

I often want to show love and/or support for a post or a member, but the smiley with the heart eyes 1662726435890.png puts me in mind of this.

heart-eyes-love.gif

Is there a way to show love and support for a post or a member besides an emoji that seems to be saying "I'm googly-eyed in love with you"? Maybe just a simple heart?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I took me a while to get used to the post emoji’s. When I got the first angry it was like why are they mad at me? Then I realized that they meant they were angry about the government infringement in the article I posted, not at me posting it.

At the end of the day INGO has decided to use those emoji’s not for the post or poster, but about the points being expressed.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I took me a while to get used to the post emoji’s. When I got the first angry it was like why are they mad at me? Then I realized that they meant they were angry about the government infringement in the article I posted, not at me posting it.

At the end of the day INGO has decided to use those emoji’s not for the post or poster, but about the points being expressed.
    I think I may have posted the angry emoji on one of your posts. I thought: I hope he doesn't think I'm angry at him! I'm angry at the article!

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Just wondering if the emojis at the bottom of the post that we use to "like" or react to the post are a fixed set or if they can be changed. I often want to show love and/or support for a post or a member, but the smiley with the heart eyes View attachment 222927 puts me in mind of this.

heart-eyes-love.gif

Is there a way to show love and support for a post or a member besides an emoji that seems to be saying "I'm googly-eyed in love with you"? Maybe just a simple heart?
    I hit the love eyes on your post, not because I love the idea but bc I think I may be in love with you. I feel like we need to meet up somewhere and explore these very strong feelings and see where it goes.

Xoxo,
    FMJ

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    At another forum years ago, they let us upload our own emojis. I uploaded one of a smiley guy having a monumental bowel movement on a toilet. I miss that emoji...

Top Bottom