• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WTF? I think the dude is just insane. His first statement was just "I love my family." Blackmailed over what?
    He was being Blackmailed because his roommate found out he was working for the Chinese.
    No, wait, it was because he was not working for the Chinese at such a liberal indoctrination mill.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Placing wagers....

Psycho nut job sent by his family to America necomes homesick.
    They were playing an on line game involving other people. The So. Korean lost, went bonkers on his room mate that was also playing the game. Just your plain ol every day nut job.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    He was being Blackmailed because his roommate found out he was working for the Chinese.
    No, wait, it was because he was not working for the Chinese at such a liberal indoctrination mill.
    Man one of my best buds in college was absolutely 100% working for the Chinese while he was in-country. All his parents and uncles and stuff were in Party positions. I don't think they were happy with him, though, he changed majors out of something valuable and into something very meh from an intelligence standpoint.

It wasn't even a secret. According to him, if you were a Chinese national working or going to school in America you were on call for Party business whether you explicitly signed up to be a spy or not. What's there to blackmail over? Half the time they don't even bother to lie, the other half the time they lie badly. Most students aren't actively spying but they're all eligible to get tapped at any time.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Man one of my best buds in college was absolutely 100% working for the Chinese while he was in-country. All his parents and uncles and stuff were in Party positions. I don't think they were happy with him, though, he changed majors out of something valuable and into something very meh from an intelligence standpoint.

It wasn't even a secret. According to him, if you were a Chinese national working or going to school in America you were on call for Party business whether you explicitly signed up to be a spy or not. What's there to blackmail over? Half the time they don't even bother to lie, the other half the time they lie badly. Most students aren't actively spying but they're all eligible to get tapped at any time.

There are no "non State opperatives" among the chicoms.

I have friends that are Chinese nationals, but I do not have illusions about their obligations.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Top Bottom