• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    If you are looking for an EDC belt. I recommend Kore Essentials belts. I just purchased 3 different colors. They do not look like gun belts. They are leather and have a ratcheting system so there are no punched holes. They are comfortable and they hold your holster great. They are the best that I have ever owned. Has anyone else purchased one of these?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    If you are looking for an EDC belt. I recommend Kore Essentials belts. I just purchased 3 different colors. They do not look like gun belts. They are leather and have a ratcheting system so there are no punched holes. They are comfortable and they hold your holster great. They are the best that I have ever owned. Has anyone else purchased one of these?
    Yes. Not to fond of them being made in Covid land though. But they are very nice.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Look into Daltech belts. Made here in Indiana and great variety of gun belts, Good people to do business with. Might even still offer a 10% INGO discount.
    Didn't realize that was a thing. The Biobelt is really well made. I bought two over 5 years ago and still going strong. Supporting American and Indiana workers.

vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    Look into Daltech belts. Made here in Indiana and great variety of gun belts, Good people to do business with. Might even still offer a 10% INGO discount.
    I looked at theirs but I heard that they were really stiff to put on and they look like a gun belt. I have to wear dressier clothes for work so I need something that looks nice. I heard they are well built though

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I am wearing one right now. I like them due to the ratcheting function. I seem to have the need to adjust the tension at different times of day.

Other than when I carry during my daily life, I don't use it. I have a nylon gun belt I wear for range time. I also own a Daltech Bull Belt. Great belt, will do it all except I find myself between "holes" at times. I still wear it occasionally.

The Kore belt is too dressy as far as I'm concerned to wear it to a gun match. I don't like to be that flashy, lol.

Nice belts. You'll be happy with them.

Note: I had to cut way more off then what the instructions say. If I would have followed their instructions the tail of the belt would have wrapped around to 9 o'clock on my waist.

glank09

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    I have a Kore essentials belt, I would rate it a 3 our of 5. For the price, I definitely would have expected a bit better quality. There are a few places where it started wearing away within a year. For it's purpose thought, it is great. Infinitely adjustable and very still, it will not roll over on itself.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I really love my Versacarry. I imagine this belt will last a lifetime.

vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    I am wearing one right now. I like them due to the ratcheting function. I seem to have the need to adjust the tension at different times of day.

Other than when I carry during my daily life, I don't use it. I have a nylon gun belt I wear for range time. I also own a Daltech Bull Belt. Great belt, will do it all except I find myself between "holes" at times. I still wear it occasionally.

The Kore belt is too dressy as far as I'm concerned to wear it to a gun match. I don't like to be that flashy, lol.

Nice belts. You'll be happy with them.

Note: I had to cut way more off then what the instructions say. If I would have followed their instructions the tail of the belt would have wrapped around to 9 o'clock on my waist.
    I had to cut off more too. I set my belt in the morning and I do not have to adjust it. I love them. The carbon fiber is my favorite.

vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    Raw Dog tactical makes a ratcheting belt too. They are half the price as Kore. A friend of mine ordered two of them for $45.00. i am anxious to see how good they are

vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    UPDATE: The more I wear these belts the more I like them. 5 stars from me!

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I originally purchased the X1. Could not find anywhere on their website about being made in covid land. So, since they are made in covid land like everything else, I tried a fleabay 'ratcheing' belt for $17.99 thinking they would be very similar. The covids don't believe in IP protection.

Get it in, leather construction, but the 'ratchet' is not a ratchet but a type of cam lock that will lock against the leather very similar to the Core ratchet. A bit of false advertising but oh well its fleabay. Plus it is a more dressy, thinner belt that is reversible. YMMV.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I really love my Versacarry. I imagine this belt will last a lifetime.

I just bought the bundle for a full size 1911 thinking maybe I’d make the “switch” or a winter carry. Can’t, just can’t.. it feels like I have a boat anchor on my hip.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I bought a Kore about a year ago. It looks nice and has held up fine, but it is my dressy belt, so it doesn't get worn everyday.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Got an email from kygunco about these belts. I would how good they are?

Top Bottom