• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    A proud youngster runs all the home from school after participating in his first gym class, nearly bursting with the need to tell his dad the great news.

Son: Papa! Papa! Guess what! Guess what! I have the biggest ***** in the third grade!
    Father: Well you should son, you're 21 years old!

:joke:

pun
    pən/
    noun
    noun: pun; plural noun: puns

a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words that sound alike but have different meanings.
    "the pigs were a squeal (if you'll forgive the pun)"
    synonyms: play on words, wordplay, double entendre, innuendo, witticism, quip, bon mot More
    ""you can make your own antifreeze by stealing her blanket" is a pun guaranteed to get some groans"

verb
    verb: pun; 3rd person present: puns; past tense: punned; past participle: punned; gerund or present participle: punning

make a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word.
    "his first puzzle punned on composers, with answers like “Handel with care” and “Haydn go seek”"

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    A rope walks into a bar, the bartender says "we don't serve ropes here, get out!"
    The rope leaves, and immediately upon exiting, ties the top portion of himself into a knot, and frays the ends (so as to look like a head and hair).
    The rope walks back into the bar, and again, asks the bartender for a beer.
    The bartender says "Hey, didn't I just kick you out of here?"
    The ropes replies "No, I'm a frayed knot."

A hamburger walks into a bar and asks for a beer.
    The bartender replies "Sorry, we don't serve food here."

A mushroom walks into a bar and asks the waitress for her phone number while ordering his drink.
    The waitress responds with "I am sorry, but I don't date customers"
    The mushroom replies "Oh, i'm not a dull and ordinary customer... I'm a fungi!"

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    A traveling salesman was traveling on Christmas day, so he stopped into the only open restaurant he could find and ordered Eggs Benedict. As few minutes later, the waitress served the man his breakfast on a hubcap. The man asked the waitress why she put his breakfast on a hubcap. She replied, Oh there's no plate like chrome for the hollandais.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Doctor Smith stopped at a local bar every night after work for a hazelnut daiquiri - a special drink the bartender created just for him. One day, the bartender ran out of hazelnut so he substituted hickory nuts instead. The doctor took one sip of the drink and exclaimed, 'This isn't a hazelnut daiquiri!' 'No, I'm sorry', replied the bartender, 'it's a hickory daiquiri, doc.'

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    pun
    pən/
    noun
    noun: pun; plural noun: puns

a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words that sound alike but have different meanings.
    "the pigs were a squeal (if you'll forgive the pun)"
    synonyms: play on words, wordplay, double entendre, innuendo, witticism, quip, bon mot More
    ""you can make your own antifreeze by stealing her blanket" is a pun guaranteed to get some groans"

verb
    verb: pun; 3rd person present: puns; past tense: punned; past participle: punned; gerund or present participle: punning

make a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word.
    "his first puzzle punned on composers, with answers like “Handel with care” and “Haydn go seek”"

1. Have you ever met an engineer in your life who actually reads instructions??? :dunno:

2. Some rules are meant to be broken. :rules:

3. This thread needed to be resurrected. :cool:

4. Refer to Posts 69 and 70. Is that better? :bacondance:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom