• holret

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 6, 2019
    fort wayne
    Hello !

I have for sale a PTR 91 with an 18 inch barrel. It was purchased new back in 2017. Since then, I have made numerous upgrades and add ons as you can see from the pictures.

I will sell this item in 2 different ways....

Package 1:
    Rifle
    Holosun red Dot
    3x Magnifier
    Gun Case
    8 magazines (2 of which are polymer and need fitting)
    Bipod/Forward Grip
    New M16 style buffer tube
    GL Shock buttstock FAb Defense
    Another large buttstock, forgot the brand but it works great to mitigate recoil
    80 Tula rounds, FMJ still packaged.
    Muzzle device (again, I bought this back in 2018 so I forgot the brand but it works amazing!)

All for 1,050$
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, If you dont need or what all the extras I will sell the rifle for 800$ flat

Gun Case
    Rifle
    No Scopes
    Will Keep the M16 style BUffer tube and its stock.
    4 magazines

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Package.jpg Scopes.jpg stock.JPG Left Face.jpg magazines.jpg Case&Gun.jpg Muzzle.jpg Right Face.jpg

I live in Fort Wayne and Im willing to travel up to one hour for the transaction. Please be ready to provide your Indiana drivers license and or any other document that proves you are of good nature. Failure to do so will result in the deal being terminated. If you have any questions shoot me a message and I will do my best to reply in a timely manner. Im willing to negotiate a different price if you are willing to discuss what you want to get in more detail

CASH ONLY! TRANSACTION DONE IN DAYLIGHT HOURS ONLY IN A PUBLIC PLACE

Last edited:
    Top Bottom