• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I went in a couple months ago to get a look. They had the Compact version at $389 with two magazines. At the time, PSA had the same pistol with 10 magazines on sale for $349. I ordered on their site and has some kind of trouble with the order so I stopped. A few hours later I got a coupon for $15 or $20 off. I went through the order process again and submitted the coupon. Total price with taxes was $356. I had it shipped to USDS and paid their $15 transfer fee. I saved about $45 plus got 8 extra magazines.

Matt
    Don't know the details but possibly one was optic cut and the other wasn't? The one I bought was actually cheaper than I could buy direct from PSA plus shipping and paying normal transfer fee. Being a member I get a deal on transfers and I know that sometimes PSA will blow out what the call blems at really good prices. I usually deal with Parabellum or USDS and don't mind paying a few more $$$ because I feel we need the local shops. YYMV

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My son says he likes the looks of the slides without cuts. No issues?
    I have the G45 Dagger clone it doesn't have any slide cuts.
    Other than the two failures to feed in the first 38 rds through it, It's been flawless.
    My round count is only 250 so far.
    I'm also testing Argentina primers, and getting the first 1k on the Dagger as well. Killing two birds with one stone.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I just seen this as I looked it up for another thread.

If you have a G19 size Dagger you can use 17rd magazine with these sleeves.

1673671600463.png
    1673671686786.png

mousegun87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mead

I just seen this as I looked it up for another thread.

If you have a G19 size Dagger you can use 17rd magazine with these sleeves.

View attachment 247907
    View attachment 247909

BloodyWheels does it again. He makes excellent mag sleeve for P228 and P226 mags to work on Taurus G2/G2C/G3C.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    My son didn’t waste any time. He ordered the 10 mag deal with the solid,no cut slide. Said he’s getting a couple boxes of ammo too.

I just happened to get one too many range bags for Christmas this year so I’m going to fix him up with a nice “care package “. I got a cleaning kit with a recent ammo purchase which will be fine for him since this is the only firearm he has with him currently.

I’ll toss in some eye and ear pro also.

Are the mags easy to load or should I buy him an Uplula?

And will G19 holsters fit?

mousegun87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mead
    My son didn’t waste any time. He ordered the 10 mag deal with the solid,no cut slide. Said he’s getting a couple boxes of ammo too.

I just happened to get one too many range bags for Christmas this year so I’m going to fix him up with a nice “care package “. I got a cleaning kit with a recent ammo purchase which will be fine for him since this is the only firearm he has with him currently.

The Dagger might fit in G19 leather holsters, but most kydex holsters for G19 I have tested do not fit the Dagger. The trigger guard shape seems to be the problem.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I load can load them by hand, but the uplula is much faster at the range.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Uplula for sure and I've found that the Dagger will fit in most of my Kydex.. If it doesn't fit a heat gun and a little patience will make it fit.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    My son put another 100rds through the Dagger FS Saturday and it's still running fine.
    350rds total.
    I wouldn't expect any less.. Somehow there's a perception that paying less money automatically equates to "unreliable" and nothing could be further from the truth where the Dagger is concerned.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I wouldn't expect any less.. Somehow there's a perception that paying less money automatically equates to "unreliable" and nothing could be further from the truth where the Dagger is concerned.
    My son is supposed to pick his up today. I still need to put together my care package for him.

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    A friend of mine bought one so I tried it. It shoots like a Glock. The ergos are a bit better, the trigger was really terrible. Everything about the gun is basically fine. I would buy this instead of a Glock for the money and then get a good trigger kit.

Top Bottom