• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Just picked mine up at USDS. I got the basic version in FDE with 10 mags. Day after I ordered they put the one with threaded barrel and RMR cut on special. Typical timing for me!
    I’ll try to get over to MCF&G Sunday to break it in.

Matt

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    What holster are you using for your Full Size dagger? Do you have a light on it and rds also?
    No light for me. I just have a cheap g19 kydex from eBay for it. It’s handled all my reloads and a couple run of the mill factory loads. For defense rounds I’ve tested and have hornadys in it. It’s more of a range toy for me but does sit in the nightstand safe.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I may have missed it, but will these handle Plus P ammo? I know my Shields say no Plus P ammo but my Glocks will.

I have a few thousand rounds of Winchester Ranger 9mm Plus P T Series, just want to make sure these will eat it.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I may have missed it, but will these handle Plus P ammo? I know my Shields say no Plus P ammo but my Glocks will.

I have a few thousand rounds of Winchester Ranger 9mm Plus P T Series, just want to make sure these will eat it.
    Found this:

Wouldn't have guessed that a big source for info on the PSA Dagger is the Glock Talk forum:

rtfisher1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Anderson
    Some more shooting with the Dagger......

Note: I had bought my wife a Taurus 942ul in 22lr a few years ago....she loves it but her accuracy in double action is.....well, it could be better. Picked up a Keltec p17, and check out how her groupings improved immediately. Guess it's hers!! Fun gun.

Attachments

• IMG_20221128_224613719.jpg
      IMG_20221128_224613719.jpg
      343.5 KB · Views: 12

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Some more shooting with the Dagger......

Note: I had bought my wife a Taurus 942ul in 22lr a few years ago....she loves it but her accuracy in double action is.....well, it could be better. Picked up a Keltec p17, and check out how her groupings improved immediately. Guess it's hers!! Fun gun.
    Obviously something to do with differences in the triggers.. I haven't shot a p17 but I've read that the trigger is very good.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Obviously something to do with differences in the triggers.. I haven't shot a p17 but I've read that the trigger is very good.
    The trigger is excellent on the p17. It’s on par as far as quality/fun/price as the dagger 2E4CCF7A-D3A4-4CEA-B982-0F492F662028.jpeg

Hawkj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2022
    Westpoint, IN
    My nephew bought a used dagger for his first gun. He brought it out to shoot last weekend. It had a very nice feel to it. He shot it around 150 rounds or so and it never missed a beat. I’d buy one for sure.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    The trigger is excellent on the p17. It’s on par as far as quality/fun/price as the dagger View attachment 240912
    Seems we've picked up a few keyboard commandos recently.. If it doesn't say G++++, S&W or Springfield they "know" it's unreliable, cheap junk.. I'll say it again, IMHO the Dagger is extremely reliable( on par with a G++++) and the best value in a striker fired pistol on the market. Maybe we can get doddg to road test a dagger and the P17 to get some real downrange info on them. :draw:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Seems we've picked up a few keyboard commandos recently.. If it doesn't say G++++, S&W or Springfield they "know" it's unreliable, cheap junk.. I'll say it again, IMHO the Dagger is extremely reliable( on par with a G++++) and the best value in a striker fired pistol on the market. Maybe we can get doddg to road test a dagger and the P17 to get some real downrange info on them. :draw:
    He’s shot both some. Hasn’t shot my new dagger yet. I’ll have to text him and let him know his services are needed.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom