• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    A bevy of Daggers in stock starting at $320. Standard models as well as a few with RMR cut. They have one on the rental wall and I'm told they are going to be a regular stock item.
    I picked one up last week and have put a couple hundred rounds through it and I am impressed.. I like the trigger better than a stock Glock trigger and it points very naturally for me. YYMV but I think these are almost impossible beat when you are talking OTD for less than $350.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A bevy of Daggers in stock starting at $320. Standard models as well as a few with RMR cut. They have one on the rental wall and I'm told they are going to be a regular stock item.
    I picked one up last week and have put a couple hundred rounds through it and I am impressed.. I like the trigger better than a stock Glock trigger and it points very naturally for me. YYMV but I think these are almost impossible beat when you are talking OTD for less than $350.

I noticed the heavy push on advertising them. Hopefully the classies will have a nice selection of these come the holidays/2023?

Optic cut model for me thanks! That said, a really good price on a slightly seasoned plane jane model would be easy to say yes to. Back ups for the backups.

I know the Dagger is not a perfect fit in a Glock holster. Did we decide whether its just out, or would it work in a pinch? Would it get you home, riding in your Glock kidex? Make it a few days, until you could have a model specific holster?

223 Gunner

Master
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I ordered the Extreme Carry Cut version from PSA back in April.
    I've had it to the range 3 times now. Not a single issue. My only slightly negative comment is, it ships with one 15 round Pmag.
    Believe it or not, Magpul's "Glock" mag is not near the quality of their AR's mags.
    So a little disappointed in that. I have since purchased some more Glock 19 mags and installed the Vicker's floor plates on them.
    By far my favorite floor plate for Glock mags.

Mine has the RMR cut, threaded barrel and suppersor height night sights.
    It came in a nice soft "tactical" case too.
    All that for $420 shipped.

Here are a few pics of mine.

20220502_163457.jpg 20220502_163505.jpg 20220502_163512.jpg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    I noticed the heavy push on advertising them. Hopefully the classies will have a nice selection of these come the holidays/2023?

Optic cut model for me thanks! That said, a really good price on a slightly seasoned plane jane model would be easy to say yes to. Back ups for the backups.

I know the Dagger is not a perfect fit in a Glock holster. Did we decide whether its just out, or would it work in a pinch? Would it get you home, riding in your Glock kidex? Make it a few days, until you could have a model specific holster?

Good question I hadn't considered BW. Who among us hasn't acquired a few "extra" holsters over time? I grabbed a few and gave it a test.. The Raven is a little loose, Aliengear, LAG and the generic the fit was pretty good. My guess would be if it has some adjustment on retention it will work very well.

Attachments

• 20220821_070428.jpg
      20220821_070428.jpg
      500.2 KB · Views: 11

NHT3

Grandmaster
    more interested in if they are reliable as the reviews I have seen where less than stellar. Magazine issues mainly.
    I ordered a frame and slide and the frame didn't come with a mag. I was using my normal range mags (Glock 17) with stellar results.. After what we have all been through in the last couple of years I don't have a lot of faith in other opinions when I have the opportunity I do my own "testing". In today's world political and financial motives taint opinions much too often.

Last edited:

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    No reliability issues for me. The mag issue was resolved with a rolling update like sig always does. Glock mags seem to be best bet sad we all know the Glock pmags are not the same quality as ar pmags. You hear many people complaining about trigger on internet but I don’t think they gave it a chance. I’ve switched mine out on one of my frames to a Glock trigger and honesty probably prefer the psa trigger. Im more used to a Glock trigger from years of shooting them but that doesn’t make it better.

Awesome to see local store get some to sell. Didn’t think psa sent to dealers so assuming they bought and are reselling. If not upcharging a ton, definitely worth picking up and not waiting for shipping.

There is a great Fb group titled psa dagger I believe. About 4K people in it. It’s a fan group but owners of psa and other employees are in it. Kind of crazy to see an owner of a company commenting on someone’s post to email them or send them a message and issue will be resolved right away.

I bought a used optic cut slide and it didn’t have plates. I emailed them asking to buy a replacement and it was in mail for free next day. Great customer service.

Attachments

• 5CE470D0-D7F4-4CF0-82FD-B1E7F2EF0DC6.jpeg
      5CE470D0-D7F4-4CF0-82FD-B1E7F2EF0DC6.jpeg
      77.4 KB · Views: 7
    • ED9C18EE-3C3B-4F19-B296-0698C15E0841.jpeg
      ED9C18EE-3C3B-4F19-B296-0698C15E0841.jpeg
      105 KB · Views: 7

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I ordered the Extreme Carry Cut version from PSA back in April.
    I've had it to the range 3 times now. Not a single issue. My only slightly negative comment is, it ships with one 15 round Pmag.
    Believe it or not, Magpul's "Glock" mag is not near the quality of their AR's mags.
    So a little disappointed in that. I have since purchased some more Glock 19 mags and installed the Vicker's floor plates on them.
    By far my favorite floor plate for Glock mags.

Mine has the RMR cut, threaded barrel and suppersor height night sights.
    It came in a nice soft "tactical" case too.
    All that for $420 shipped.

Here are a few pics of mine.

View attachment 219044 View attachment 219045 View attachment 219046

Yeager often talked of problems with 9mm pmags and reliability in his classes. Otherwise, he is a fan of rifle pmags.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    No reliability issues for me. The mag issue was resolved with a rolling update like sig always does. Glock mags seem to be best bet sad we all know the Glock pmags are not the same quality as ar pmags. You hear many people complaining about trigger on internet but I don’t think they gave it a chance. I’ve switched mine out on one of my frames to a Glock trigger and honesty probably prefer the psa trigger. Im more used to a Glock trigger from years of shooting them but that doesn’t make it better.

Awesome to see local store get some to sell. Didn’t think psa sent to dealers so assuming they bought and are reselling. If not upcharging a ton, definitely worth picking up and not waiting for shipping.

There is a great Fb group titled psa dagger I believe. About 4K people in it. It’s a fan group but owners of psa and other employees are in it. Kind of crazy to see an owner of a company commenting on someone’s post to email them or send them a message and issue will be resolved right away.

I bought a used optic cut slide and it didn’t have plates. I emailed them asking to buy a replacement and it was in mail for free next day. Great customer service.
    Like you I'm used to the Glock trigger but I have no complaints on the Dagger trigger, in fact I really like it. I feel the trigger is in the top 20% of the striker fired guns I've shot.
    Plates? I don't think they do that any more. Mine was cut for RMR/Holosun direct mount.
    It's my understanding that Parabellum will stock at least a couple of models and that will expand when they get a feel for what people want. The plan is to be able to sell cheap enough that it won't cost much more than what it would cost to order direct and then pay the transfer fee.
    As I said before, for the $$$ I don't see anything that compares to it.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Like you I'm used to the Glock trigger but I have no complaints on the Dagger trigger, in fact I really like it. I feel the trigger is in the top 20% of the striker fired guns I've shot.
    Plates? I don't think they do that any more. Mine was cut for RMR/Holosun direct mount.
    It's my understanding that Parabellum will stock at least a couple of models and that will expand when they get a feel for what people want. The plan is to be able to sell cheap enough that it won't cost much more than what it would cost to order direct and then pay the transfer fee.
    As I said before, for the $$$ I don't see anything that compares to it.
    Just the blank plate to cover the slide when not using optic.

223 Gunner

Master
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I thought I read somewhere recently, that the trigger on the Dagger has to wear in a little for it smooth out.
    I was thinking of replacing the trigger in mine, for now I will just shoot it some more and see how it feels.
    It doesn't really feel that bad now.
    After all it is a polymer striker fired pistol.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    I thought I read somewhere recently, that the trigger on the Dagger has to wear in a little for it smooth out.
    I was thinking of replacing the trigger in mine, for now I will just shoot it some more and see how it feels.
    Yes very typical of striker fired pistols and I've found a little polishing can accelerate the wear in but I was happy enough with it out of the box.
    I believe the reason dealers don't generally stock them is that they don't make much on them. Not sure how/why Parabellum is stocking the other than take care of the community and generate a very few dollars.. In my situation the price was very close to what I would have paid to order direct and pay a transfer fee. Considering the somewhat mixed reviews I wouldn't have purchased without actually handling the Dagger and I'm happy I had the opportunity. After my experience I'm thinking of picking up another one.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    A friend read this and asked me if I would disassemble his and accelerate the "wear in".. I had mine apart and took his apart yesterday. Polishing and strategic lube dropped the trigger to about 4.5# on both pistols. I also polished the spring pins and lubed them to make the next disassemble a little easier.. The more I shoot it the better I like it.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Little polish and shooting is all you need. Here is ten pull average in line with stock Glock trigger and ten mins or so polishing and a few hundred rounds

Attachments

• EFCF2A04-8A0F-4697-876A-4D0A882A064E.jpeg
      EFCF2A04-8A0F-4697-876A-4D0A882A064E.jpeg
      83.6 KB · Views: 11

Ed steinberry

Plinker
    Aug 28, 2022
    New castle
    I wasn’t a huge fan of the trigger myself but I impressed with the rest of the gun for sure. I just wish they would come out with a Glock 17 sized model.

Ed steinberry

Plinker
    Aug 28, 2022
    New castle
    As I understand it a 17 round frame (aka Glock 45/19x) is in the works but I haven't heard anything about a longer slide.. Supposed to be an announcement in the next week or two.
    I hope they take the finger groove out. The grip texture on them is amazing but that finger groove is too cramped for my middle finger.

Top Bottom