• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not the kid's (in the skirt) first rodeo.
    Also, defense of the board was brought up, that they don't know what discipline is done at each shool.
    My reply would then be, don't make claims you don't know about.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This deal with the school board association has backfired bad, DOJ should just admit it's a matter for local law and drop the whole thing. Usually when you hear stuff coming from a dc based group like that it's not representative of most of the people that it thinks it's speaking for. Another reason to dismantle and scatter dc.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This deal with the school board association has backfired bad, DOJ should just admit it's a matter for local law and drop the whole thing. Usually when you hear stuff coming from a dc based group like that it's not representative of most of the people that it thinks it's speaking for. Another reason to dismantle and scatter dc.

Dismantling would be a great start.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Terry Mcaulfe (D) "Parents have no say on what teachers can teach, I'm not going to let them come into schools and make decisions." Wants terror charges on parents.

Schools were always paid for by the parents, and ran by parents. Then well into the 1800's PA passed "public schools" but only poor children could attend. Since then, especially after WWII the Government took massive control of public schools, destroyed prayer and bible classes in the 60's (which I remember having bible class every week) to the 1980's when any school left that had the 10 commandments still up had to be removed ( those evil anti-American commandments ). I wish this is a wake up for parents to stop handing over their kids to the government as the babysitters. Stop putting yourself and your toys before your kids and raise them. Private, christian, or home schooling is out there....save them from the liberal pandemic.
    Sounds like a plan to me.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    1635261679045.png

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

ARTICLE TITLE...

Loudoun Co. students 'walk-out' of class in protest of alleged sexual assault incident​

ARTICLE CONTENTS...
    This all stems from a sexual assault incident that occurred at Stone Bridge High School over the summer. Loudoun County Commonwealth Attorney Buta Biberaj confirmed to WUSA9 that a teenage boy has been found guilty in that assault which took place in a bathroom in the school.

Nothing alleged about it. Another misleading headline.

Top Bottom