Prohibited persons using the INGO Marketplace.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Most likely shootered.

But there are exceptions. We've had members join looking to get their rights back through the legal avenues seeking advice. We don't want to push them away.

In a recent case, the member paid to join and had 2 posts. He contacted another member about buying his gun. That member did some research and sent us the results. We had a conversation about it on our side and did what we could to verify things.

It will be case by case.
    Yeah, there was a member here a while back who was open about being a felon. IIRC he was into airsoft and pellet guns.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Deal with a long term INGO member. Check their posy history, ask for an IN ID verify they have their pink card...

I think that is good advice. That said, there are less and less of us all the time. Especially as INGO continues allowing/promoting buying your way into the classifieds.

Could be a time (or could be now,) that the only potential buyers for the hardware you have for sale are "Site Supporter" classifieds only posters? Not to forget that after July, pink card not required for carry.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Are you gonna give that info to somebody here in the classifieds? Just sayin...
    No, I'm not. But I bet people do. I see guns listed with "must sign bill of sale" pretty regularly. Probably cuts down on the number of potential buyers, but I'm betting that some sell.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    On the reverse - I wish there was a Website that allowed the Public to do a Serial Number check on a weapon they are planning on buying to verify it is not listed as Stolen - it might not catch ones stolen in the last 24 hrs - but you would have proof that you checked
    Try this
    www.hotgunz.com
    Not all inclusive, but if you find it on there, RUN the other way.

Top Bottom