• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I had my 1,000# AmSec safe delivered in my home yesterday and Jim Weimer did a great job!

All floors were completely protected. Jim had to bring the safe across carpet and he made certain not to move or affect the carpeting in any way.

He is quite prepared to deliver safes that are larger and/or heavier than mine, and with the price shopping I did he is very reasonable in price. He has top of the line equipment and is not just a couple of guys and a truck!

Jim is located out of Carmel, IN but delivers and works on safes all over Indiana. He was working on a safe up in Michigan before delivering mine. He is also certified to work on American Security safes and can help me change the combination on my lock if I feel the need to.

I was able to save about $150 by having dock-to-dock shipping that is available to Jim here in Ft. Wayne. His brother owns a company where I could have the safe delivered.

A big thanks to Jim for his outstanding work and professionalism!

James Weimer
    Welcome to Vault Mover | 260.417.1345
    (260) 417-1345 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (260) 417-1345 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Regards,

Doug

PS - Mods please move if necessary.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom