• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So my daughters will be in a shooting competition next week. They use a Rossi tuffy and the front bead fell out while they were practicing with it. How do I find out the thread type without having the bead ? Looking to get a fiber optic type on it but need to know the thread pitch. And have to get a rush on the shipping. I am contacting Rossi just was unsure if there was a quick way for me to figure things out or if anyone knew where to get a replacement.

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So my daughters will be in a shooting competition next week. They use a Rossi tuffy and the front bead fell out while they were practicing with it. How do I find out the thread type without having the bead ? Looking to get a fiber optic type
    Would this work?
    sold on Amazon
    TRUGLO Glo-Dot II .410 Gauge Fiber Optic Shotgun Sight for Plain Barrel Shotguns

Amazon product ASIN B0000AVVU0
    That is my last resort.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Am I the only one wondering what type of competition would someone use a Rossi Tuffy?...Not dissing the gun, I would like to own one, just wondering....Good luck finding the sight, and with the competition.

Top Bottom