• ...and so much more!
  • brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    DAN - KELLY - CB

D: Thanks for the assessment (and zooming, I saw whatcha did there, learning things behind the scenes) - and the offer - consider it accepted or remind me again.
    added video and better live feed would make the presentation even better. ... I'm still learning ... and I forgot stuff since we've not done this since 2014 ... but we did OK
    and your photos are awesome.

K: Thanks - for all of that - Bag, backup and crowd, I was thinking same - keeping my estimate at over 1K - up to perhaps 1,500 - probalby more like 1200.

CB: I want to use your live FB video - it's the best I've seen w/ the least generator noise (call that another lesson) - I want to add text when I share w/ who starts - stop as they speak (time line) so - people can find all the speakers, I think we have the few before you started. That will get blasted all over - if you're ok w/ it ...

I'd take your name off - but I don't know how to DL and reload FB Live videos (if anyone knows how to get this saved to an actual computer and break it up - ... message me or post up)

Thanks!!!!!!

and January is just a thought because Federal and State will both be "newly convened" after the elections. - send a message before they start.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    DAN - KELLY - CB

D: Thanks for the assessment (and zooming, I saw whatcha did there, learning things behind the scenes) - and the offer - consider it accepted or remind me again.
    added video and better live feed would make the presentation even better. ... I'm still learning ... and I forgot stuff since we've not done this since 2014 ... but we did OK

K: Thanks - for all of that - Bag, backup and crowd, I was thinking same - keeping my estimate at over 1K - up to perhaps 1,500 - probalby more like 1200.

CB: I want to use your live FB video - it's the best I've seen w/ the least generator noise (call that another lesson) - I want to add text when I share w/ who starts - stop as they speak (time line) so - people can find all the speakers, I think we have the few before you started. That will get blasted all over - if you're ok w/ it ...

I'd take your name off - but I don't know how to DL and reload FB Live videos (if anyone knows how to get this saved to an actual computer and break it up - ... message me or post up)

Thanks!!!!!!

and January is just a thought because Federal and State will both be "newly convened" after the elections. - send a message before they start.

It’s yours to do with as you see fit.

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    It’s yours to do with as you see fit.

DAN - KELLY - CB

Thanks!!!!!!

Message sent on "how to DL" There is software you can use to edit "break up" the video after you DL it. Maybe someone can recommend one I can't because I don't use the same operating system as you.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I went to the one in 2013. Honestly I dont want to be lumped in a group with someone wearing BDU's, nylon dropleg holsters, and ****ty Chinese optics. I mean if you wanna be militia at least buy good ****.
    Also not the right place to bring up Confederate heritage with a confederate flag sign. Sometimes in the past I've wondered if the left or even the government or media has planted people like that In the crowd but sadly I think we are just our own worst PR enemies.
    These are the reasons I dont attend. I'm not a nutcase. I support peoples right to practice these things but for the love of God this is the one day that you need to wear regular damn clothes and leave the confederate pride at home

Last edited:

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I'm glad that I was able to be there. Had to skip out just before 4, but if this happens again I'll be glad to show up.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Blah blah blah... I don't attend... blah blah blah.
    I went to the one in 2013. Honestly I dont want to be lumped in a group with someone wearing BDU's, nylon dropleg holsters, and ****ty Chinese optics. I mean if you wanna be militia at least buy good ****.
    Also not the right place to bring up Confederate heritage with a confederate flag sign. Sometimes in the past I've wondered if the left or even the government or media has planted people like that In the crowd but sadly I think we are just our own worst PR enemies.
    These are the reasons
    I dont attend. I'm not a nutcase. I support peoples right to practice these things but for the love of God this is the one day that you need to wear regular damn clothes and leave the confederate pride at home

Right, so just leave it everyone else because.... B.S. excuses.

That's all they are. Bull. Someone needs to call this drivel out for what it is.

98% of the people there didn't wear camo and there was only one Confederate battle flag that I saw and that was on a single sign.... So yeah, your reasons for not going are total and pure B.S. Did you not want to leave the house because it might rain? Needed to sleep in? Sort your socks? Leave it to someone else because parking on the street is $5 for 3 hours. Who knows, but your reasoning is pure B.S.

If, as you claim, the 1 guy out of about 2,000 people was a plant then you just surrendered to them.

You need to stop spreading lies and excuses about these events because it's people like you who are turning others off. You know, the ones who read your post and "don't want to be lumped in" with people who aren't even there.

Be a part of the solution, not a mouth piece for the anti's.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.

That's all they are. Bull. Someone needs to call this drivel out for what it is.

98% of the people there didn't wear camo and there was only one Confederate battle flag that I saw and that was on a single sign.... So yeah, your reasons for not going are total and pure B.S. Did you not want to leave the house because it might rain? Needed to sleep in? Sort your socks? Leave it to someone else because parking on the street is $5 for 3 hours. Who knows, but your reasoning is pure B.S.

If, as you claim, the 1 guy out of about 2,000 people was a plant then you just surrendered to them.

You need to stop spreading lies and excuses about these events because it's people like you who are turning others off. You know, the ones who read your post and "don't want to be lumped in" with people who aren't even there.

Mother Batherick ... poor old woman capture 6 grenadiers ...
    ... need I say more ...

and that confederate flag wasn't even actually a flag - it was an image of part of one on a banner;

Thanks for Speaking Sir!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

You're just jealous of the cool gear on display. Like this Bravo Sierra Tactical AR muzzle protective device with Ballistic Reservoir Tip.

rally3.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

You can take you're false accusations and shove them where the sun dont shine. I told you the exact reason I didnt go. These things are all the same. Always. And I have been before as can be attested to by other members here. I'm also not a little ***** putting orange chamber indicators in my guns. If I have one its loaded.
    I regularly do my part and I have zero regrets. And I give zero ****s what anyone else thinks about me personaly.
    I think our message about the 2nd needs to stop being nice and start being much stronger. Words I'm talking about, not violence but be honest about where it could go if they trash the constitution.
    Let someone else do my part? LmFAO
    Ask Kellyinavon and churchmouse who donated some cash to cover stamps for the mailer to bosma. And I'd do it again.
    I also called texted and got many people I know to get off their butts and call and write as I do almost weekly myself on various issues. We lost but I dont stop. I fight, surrender is not in my vocabulary but i dont fight skirmishes I think are pointless.
    Just because I didnt attend you're little party doesn't make me any less of a patriot than you. If you wanna take this matter further PM me and I'll meet your ass face to face to talk

Last edited:

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    It does us no good to be fighting amongst ourselves, ... but not participating is not helpful ... I've been going to and helping with numerous rallies / marches - whatever you want to call them - for 5 yrs.
    I was at the 1 in 2013 - This was bigger and we (the organizers) are continuing to improve them.

Trigger - what WILL make a difference ???

Because the fact is - bills to restore our rights have died - as letter writing and calling has not gotten the word out. The media largely reported what they wanted - we knew that would happen to some degree.

And more and more - the only guns people see and know about are the "bad guys" acting out - never see well behaved (even if ridiculed) gun owner and their guns. ... so we let the media control the whole thing?
    If we hide away our rights - soon no one will believe anyone actually uses or carry's a gun. Its like hiding your speech or religion - you cannot win anyone over if you do not show and exercise it and if they do not see it. Even if you think they're going to ridicule you at times.

We do have another step - someone - or several - need to get their videos out on more public areas.
    - and post about the message that actually given - NOT what the media is portraying it as. ...
    ... This includes me but I'm a bit spent ... but I'll find a way ...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It does us no good to be fighting amongst ourselves, ... but not participating is not helpful ... I've been going to and helping with numerous rallies / marches - whatever you want to call them - for 5 yrs.
    I was at the 1 in 2013 - This was bigger and we (the organizers) are continuing to improve them.

Trigger - what WILL make a difference ???

Because the fact is - bills to restore our rights have died - as letter writing and calling has not gotten the word out. The media largely reported what they wanted - we knew that would happen to some degree.

And more and more - the only guns people see and know about are the "bad guys" acting out - never see well behaved (even if ridiculed) gun owner and their guns. ... so we let the media control the whole thing?
    If we hide away our rights - soon no one will believe anyone actually uses or carry's a gun. Its like hiding your speech or religion - you cannot win anyone over if you do not show and exercise it and if they do not see it. Even if you think they're going to ridicule you at times.

We do have another step - someone - or several - need to get their videos out on more public areas.
    - and post about the message that actually given - NOT what the media is portraying it as. ...
    ... This includes me but I'm a bit spent ... but I'll find a way ...

What will work? Being BLUNTLY honest. Stop being a ***** when someone asks you what you think about them assaulting the 2nd amendment. Tell them openly what your line is. (Not meaning you individually bill I mean all of us as a whole)
    We talk about this all the time as it pertains to bad guys. They attack targets of opportunity. Gun owners need to stop being the targets of opportunity that roll over on our backs and compromise every damn time some bad guy or nut job does something illegal and uses a gun.
    We need to let anyone who wishes to infringe on our 2nd amendment right know exactly what the cost will be for doing so and stop sugar coating it and being a bunch of damn sissies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I wish I lived in Bartholomew County so that I could vote for that lady for sheriff.

Not only is she right on every issue, she is a fine figure of a woman! And she has grandkids!
    :+1:
    There’s always Chicago voting? Tell’emm they’re disenfranchising you by asking to prove you live there, are a citizen, etc.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We are just a disorganized group. Until we have a clearly defined message then I'm not marching again.
    Hell even the NRA doesn't have a clear message or know what the **** they are doing. That's why I just joined as a life member so I could.vote for new leadership and hopefully change it
    Either we dont support any new attacks on our 2nd amendment rights or we do.
    Either we are willing to actually SHOW we will defend those rights (that's where the camo and **** comes into play) or we arent.
    We need to stop trying to play the weekend target practice shooter part to the public. Stop saying AR's arent for killing
    Your damn ****ing right they're for killing! Try to kill me and my family and I'm going to try to kill your ass unless you change your mind in .03 seconds and an AR15 is a damn good deterrent. That's why the police use them too duh!
    We need to show strength, not meekness and weakness

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Just because I didnt attend you're little party doesn't make me any less of a patriot than you.

It wasn't my party and the people who did put it on worked extremely hard organizing it. The issue I have with you and your comments are quite clear; your mantra about a single poster that one person out of thousands was carrying is defamatory to everyone else who attended and serves to do nothing but discourage and put others who may want to attend off.

You are serving the anti's agenda with your hateful descriptions of those in attendance.

The picture of the guy in camo with a condom on his rifle? Yeah, I cringed when I saw him too but, and here is where the awesome part kicks in... AMERICA IS A FREE COUNTRY... sort of anyway. If that's his thing, whatever.

Here is something that may help you out, instead of complaining and discouraging others from presenting a positive image, do like myself and thousands of others do. Present the image you feel best represents the RKBA movement.

If you wanna take this matter further PM me and I'll meet your ass face to face to talk

That doesn't really make sense. I'm quite public about where I go and the events I attend, if you really wanted to you could just show up at any of them and introduce yourself. There is nothing I say on the internet I won't say to someone in person.

Top Bottom