• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kklingberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Hammond
    1400 EDT, be there at 1330. They organizers are requesting empty mag wells on ARs, etc. 40 degrees? It'll be 70 down here with a low of 50 overnight. Part of the confusion is the National Organizer (NCCPA) has rallies going in 45 State Capitols (from 1400 EDT to 0800 Hawaii time) all starting at the same time. If we went with Zulu time a lot of confusion would end.

Sorry, that’s what Hammonds weather is supposed to be. 40’s and thunder storm up here tomorrow.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No, but I did offer a range trip to him. And sent him a thank you note for a solid report.

Lets do this people.
    I asked because he looks 14. I like the offer to go to the range, I try to keep that option in mind when speaking to those who don't understand why we choose to be lawfully armed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Fox 59 just reported on the rally saying they were expecting 100's of 2A supporters.............compared to 1000's that were at the pro-gun control rally earlier this year.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fox 59 just reported on the rally saying they were expecting 100's of 2A supporters.............compared to 1000's that were at the pro-gun control rally earlier this year.

I have lost all faith in Fox 59. They have slid to the left and are on top of the news outlets that sensationalizes in Indy. Spin spin spin.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

100s is better than the "dozens" who surrounded the Statehouse in 2013. WISH TV had "thousands" on the intro to Bill's interview.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    100s is better than the "dozens" who surrounded the Statehouse in 2013. WISH TV had "thousands" on the intro to Bill's interview.
    Of course they will inflate the numbers, so tonight they can label it as a failure :twocents:

And just heard on NPR during the traffic that a second amendment march will be downtown today. Must be the best way for them to notify the nut job's ?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Of course they will inflate the numbers, so tonight they can label it as a failure :twocents:

And just heard on NPR during the traffic that a second amendment march will be downtown today. Must be the best way for them to notify the nut job's ?

Are you monitoring the radio traffic of our adversaries? I understand your cynicism, it's from a combination of experience and paying attention.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If a few things line up to the positive today I might get down there.

That is a long trek down from Speedway :laugh: I hope to see you today CM.

INGOers! Wear some INGO bling if you got it. CM and I have met a lot of you at the 1500. If it takes a second for us to remember you please cut us some slack, we're both over 50. One more than the other :D

Just a thought, light-weight INGO rain ponchos, hhhmmmm...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is a long trek down from Speedway :laugh: I hope to see you today CM.

INGOers! Wear some INGO bling if you got it. CM and I have met a lot of you at the 1500. If it takes a second for us to remember you please cut us some slack, we're both over 50. One more than the other :D

Just a thought, light-weight INGO rain ponchos, hhhmmmm...

Rain ponchos........Nice idea.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am debating driving my work beater in case hooligans try to vandalize cars. Rain should keep them home. I won't have a sign...but I will be there.

Been watching Roadhouse? Hopefully see you there later.

Top Bottom