• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    Group Buy? My vote for 5K of SPP, been running a lot of 9mm lately. One of us can buy the lot & split it up, but is American Reloading legit?? Heard some bad stories & I'm a little leery to dump $500 their way. Maybe Bratch1776 would like to make a sale? He's the real-deal, bought from him before & I'm only 30 min away. As far as Ginex, I bought a brick of LRP a few months ago to use in 45 colt & 44 mag and have had no issues even though they are rifle. (that's all they had, I figured I'd roll the dice for $75) For being the "cheaper stuff" they certainly look better than any Winchester primer I've used for plinking. Should have bought two

Bratch1976

Bratcher Sr competition shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    I have dealt with american reloading a lot, never had a issue with them and they do ship fast too, free shipping and no tax makes it even better.
    American Reloading is the best in the business! You can hear bad about anyone and any company but they are the best customer service there is period. I've been buying from them 10 years. They are the only place I buy everything from. Buy Lots of primers from them is my recommendation. Thats where I get em.

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    That's good to hear a fellow ingoer vouch for American Reloading, lately there have been a bunch of pop up sites with every primer in stock at insane prices (scams of course) I'm sure with the covid chaos every company has had their hiccups, I'll have another look at their stock.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    Let's hope some good 'ol capitalism drops the prices when that new primer plant in Texarkana comes online. That plus all these imports *should* help settle things down, but who knows. The firearms biz is more flakey than the stock market & Nov 8th is just around the corner. Or should I say Nov 9, when the 'real' counting happens...

Bratch1976

Bratcher Sr competition shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    I think that is about where retail will shake out. Once inventory returns we might see some sales. But the days of $0.03 primers are gone.
    It's all raw material costs at this point. Primers are brass and brass is 3 to 4 times what it was . Prices reflect that. Many do not realize that and are waiting for something that isn't going to happen. It was demand now its raw material costs. METALS.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$1195 for 12,000

$100 for 1000

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I may order some SRP from american reloading if any one wants take some off my hands to try out just pm me !! From what i am hearing and seeing prices wont be getting cheaper, as the bejing joe biden inflation is devaluing the dollar so bad and oh so voted for this too!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom