• ...and so much more!
  • Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    Not a great deal but not bad either except I hate the fact that their on APS strips unless the picture isn't accurate. In the description it does say NON-APS strip so not sure.
    Yeah, I read the Q/A for it and they stated pic was wrong and they are working to correct it, no APS strips. I got a confirmation email so will see, been cancelled before. They are still showing available so who knows...

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    The way I looked at that was Brownells jacked the price by $75 and give you the $75 back in credit to get you back again for more.
    I'm wondering if there is some agreement with the Mfg to not advertise below $X, so they sell them for $X and give you the rebate card to come back and buy more from them. Plus there is the one box limit, which is the KILLER when you add Hazmat on top. at least their deal was 2 pack.

Some mfg were raising prices, not to gouge consumers like us, but to discourage out of control hording and even more the flippers. If you pay a lot thinking you'll flip'em, the margins aren't as attractive, and you may get stuck. I could see a place like Brownells adopting this logic.

Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    Sorry, I haven’t been there recently and haven’t heard of what the prices are. Gonna guess it’s not cheap, based on there firearm prices prepandemic.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Sorry, I haven’t been there recently and haven’t heard of what the prices are. Gonna guess it’s not cheap, based on there firearm prices prepandemic.
    I don't know anything about them but reading their costs and policy concerning FFL transfers, I won't be darkening their doors.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I got an email from MidwayUSA that they had CCI LPP in stock. By the time I looked they were already sold out. It was less than two hours since I got the email.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I got an email from MidwayUSA that they had CCI LPP in stock. By the time I looked they were already sold out. It was less than two hours since I got the email.
    Yep, I get that a lot.
    I also keep getting emails from them stating that "The product you are looking for is no longer carried...CCI Primers of course. WTH?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I haven't received but a couple back in stock notifications in the last 2 years. And the ones that I did were not for ammo or primers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom