• ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

2000 pack for $200 but they give you a $75 gift card with purchase.

The way I looked at that was Brownells jacked the price by $75 and give you the $75 back in credit to get you back again for more.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    The way I looked at that was Brownells jacked the price by $75 and give you the $75 back in credit to get you back again for more.
    Going rate for most primers are 75-100 right now. It’s high but normal for these current times.

After shipping and tax itd save me about 50 bucks to buy something else later on

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Portage
    I seen primers at Bass pro Shop in portage this morning.
    Large pistol, small rifle and Magnum large rifle. They were not cheep.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    As of tonight there are no pistol primers left. There were two boxes of large rifle and quite a few boxes of CCI #41 military rifle primers left.
    I stopped in this morning at the Greenwood location and not only did they not have any primers, I couldn't find where they would put them. I saw zero signs a primers. Do they put them out on a counter or something?

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest

2000 pack for $200 but they give you a $75 gift card with purchase.
    If i can't buy a 5,000 or more at a time i don't order them, i am very well supplied from purchases years ago when cabelas sold S&B primers for around 20 bucks per thousand i have bought primers recently but am still using the older primers first!

jhopson

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2018
    Trafalgar
    I stopped in this morning at the Greenwood location and not only did they not have any primers, I couldn't find where they would put them. I saw zero signs a primers. Do they put them out on a counter or something?

When I bought some on Monday or Tuesday they were on the second aisle that also contained bullets. I think there is a sign the says something about “reloading” on it that marks the aisle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scenarfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2018
    Hamilton County
    I won't have enough until the stock count is 6 figures. But I'm going to wait a bit to see if they will let me order 5K at a time at those lower prices. I have enough to get me through the winter and into next year, but I'm working on my "retirement inventory." :)
    Natchess will let you order a max of 5k now.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    When I bought some on Monday or Tuesday they were on the second aisle that also contained bullets. I think there is a sign the says something about “reloading” on it that marks the aisle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was down that aisle. I guess they spread out what they have left so the shelves don't have gaping holes in them!

I will say their shelves are neat!

But it seems like most of the time when I step into a brick and mortar store, the biggest thing I get is a reminder why I prefer to shop online.

Now that I know I drive right past it when I meet some friends for breakfast on Saturdays, I'll pop in. If I can score some primers without the hazmat fees, that would be good.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I was at Sportmans Warehouse Saturday afternoon and asked about primers. Of course, none were to be found. But the sales person did say that the manager posts on facebook when primers may be in stock. Anyone have any other input on this fascinating information blurb?

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Went to Cabelas in Noblesville today. Couldn’t find any powder or primers on the shelves.

Asked a person behind the counter if they had any in stock and he asked what I was looking for. I told him him small rifle or small pistol. When it came to powder I told him I use a lot and would like a list of what they have.

He said he wouldn’t check unless I gave him brands and model numbers. I told him not to worry about it and left.

Though it was kind of odd…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Went to Cabelas in Noblesville today. Couldn’t find any powder or primers on the shelves.

Asked a person behind the counter if they had any in stock and he asked what I was looking for. I told him him small rifle or small pistol. When it came to powder I told him I use a lot and would like a list of what they have.

He said he wouldn’t check unless I gave him brands and model numbers. I told him not to worry about it and left.

Though it was kind of odd…
    That would have been when I ask for the store manager.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Big stores might be cheaper but as seen customer service stinks. Hope my local gun shops start getting primers in. I like to buy from people I know or have a good rapport with.

9teen56f100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2015
    Dupont
    In stock as of a couple minutes ago.
    CCI SMALL PISTOL PRIMER 2000 PACK

749-014-846MB
    Small Pistol Primers 2,000 Pack & $75 Gift Card
    Mfr Part: 0014MIX

$200.00

Financing Available
    Add to Cart
    Quantity Limit 1
    i
    In Stock

Quantity: 2000
    Size: 500

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    In stock as of a couple minutes ago.
    CCI SMALL PISTOL PRIMER 2000 PACK

749-014-846MB
    Small Pistol Primers 2,000 Pack & $75 Gift Card
    Mfr Part: 0014MIX

$200.00

Financing Available
    Add to Cart
    Quantity Limit 1
    i
    In Stock

Quantity: 2000
    Size: 500
    I'm stock a few minutes ago. Plus code TAG saved additional $15. Limit 1.
    Link, scroll to bottom:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom