• Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This is what's sold to "trans" kids.

If you can look at this and not see why people are angry, you are disingenuous.

Over the counter hormones, with pedophile artwork on the package, and a disclaimer to hide from parents.
    And every "trans" person I've met thinks it's the greatest thing ever and tries to push it on everyone in their social group. Even going as far as to suggest it to people who aren't "trans."

If you want to know how a 0.01% part of the population explodes into being everywhere, this is how.

"trans" people themselves have molded my opinion of them. And there's not been a single positive take away from any of it. In fact, I'd classify them as straight up evil, maybe not knowingly or intentionally evil, but swept up in a fad that causes extreme numbers of suicides and destruction of society. The part that makes that evil is their awareness that it's causing these things, but their narcissism involved in trying to propagate it anyway.
    Couldn't agree more. It's so nakedly predatory and obsessed with destabilizing children and making them vulnerable to predators, I don't know how anyone still doesn't see it.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Couldn't agree more. It's so nakedly predatory and obsessed with destabilizing children and making them vulnerable to predators, I don't know how anyone still doesn't see it.
    Their own academic papers, the very birthplace of drag pedagogy, reads like it’s predatory. It is exactly about destabilizing children and their identities. Queer theory‘s goal is like any of the other critical theories, to make activists for the cause of revolution against the normal, to bring them to power.

Once these queer acolytes have served their usefulness, well, we know what the revolutionaries have done to the useful idiots in history.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Groomer update.

I have seen a ton way worse than this. Many mostly/partially nude adults dancing at drag shows with kids. Due to actual female type breasts I will not post them here. The cities in the video range from Miami to Washington(the state,with a drag show using the Olympia state capitol building as a back drop). The video was about 10 minutes and covered a bunch of drag shows,most at libraries.

The **** needs to stop.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Simply use a first name? Oh no you don't.

That's not gonna fly in the cultural south. Unless you're on a first name basis, it's disrespectful. You say Mr. <lastname> or sir. Or Mrs <lastname> if you know she's married, or Miss <lastname> if you don't know, or ma'am.
    I hear it up here too. Not as much and it’s always in the “small town“ type areas.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Simply use a first name? Oh no you don't.

That's not gonna fly in the cultural south. Unless you're on a first name basis, it's disrespectful. You say Mr. <lastname> or sir. Or Mrs <lastname> if you know she's married, or Miss <lastname> if you don't know, or ma'am.

As it should be.

Top Bottom