• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I have the receipt from 2/8/2020 with taxes & such came to $21.68+ per box. Perhaps I got lucky, but I did grab a case when Target Sports had their last sale. Not the 1st time I've hit up their sales either.

There was a thread too: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/477593-50%25-off-hst-9mm.html

I can't speak for the other calibers.

Thanks! You can tell from my low post count since 2012.... I'm not on here nearly enough. Note to self, buy from places other than just SGAmmo. I saw that sale and skipped it...do they have an email list with deals?

The real question is, when is enough, enough? I don't "need" to sell any, but just expanded into 223 - talk about bad timing to get into the AR world.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    *Note to self, buy from places other than just SGAmmo. I saw that sale and skipped it...do they have an email list with deals?

The real question is, when is enough, enough? I don't "need" to sell any, but just expanded into 223 - talk about bad timing to get into the AR world.
    They do. Scroll down under the ammo sale section. It's in the red box: https://www.targetsportsusa.com/

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I dunno, I’ve bought from them quite a few times and been happy. Their shipping is salty, but if you’re buying 3+ cases at a time it’s far more manageable.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I dunno, I’ve bought from them quite a few times and been happy. Their shipping is salty, but if you’re buying 3+ cases at a time it’s far more manageable.

I pray for my delivery guy. My old one was hunched over and to the right. Probably, partially my fault.

And I have gotten some deals.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It has an industrial engine, it'll sell.

lol Sig and I weren’t talking about the lawnmower. :)::)::)::)::):

Same. At times plinking ammo by the case was almost equal in the end to Bobcat. It came down to who got my $15... UPS or the state. (Shipping vs sales tax... before they were collecting our tax)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hey I have a fish tank I know you can get $35 for. It's made from some kind of special glass.

Who was the "I don't want your fish tank in trade" guy? Was it the same guy who threatened to shoot OCers on sight? Was perma-banned sometime back. Jeep Hammer maybe?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    He is the guy I paid $20 a box for and I bought them all.
    Nice! Asking price is asking price. And I swear I've met NHT3 at Parabellum during a class a few years back. I know you and I have met years ago, can't recall what the item was in the classifieds.

Going to be almost 80° today, gotta get out there and enjoy the day!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nice! Asking price is asking price. And I swear I've met NHT3 at Parabellum during a class a few years back. I know you and I have met years ago, can't recall what the item was in the classifieds.

Going to be almost 80° today, gotta get out there and enjoy the day!

In this I have met Soooooooooo many people from Ingo that they all run together now. Once I hear the voice or see the person it comes back but man there is just so many great (and a few douche nozzles) that have crossed my path along the way.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    In this I have met Soooooooooo many people from Ingo that they all run together now. Once I hear the voice or see the person it comes back but man there is just so many great (and a few douche nozzles) that have crossed my path along the way.
    Didn’t I buy a gun from you? No, we went to high school together. I know the feeling.

Add in eight based in 21+ years? You from Salem? No, we went to the same meetings in Virginia.

Top Bottom