• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't see that happening soon. He stands to pull in way too much cash as president to give up the position soon.

"I'll sign that for a dollar"

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Two years, so Harris can go for the full decade.

They don't intend to ever give power back.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll be interested to see if she goes #me too on the men who "helped" her up the ladder.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Another propaganda the masses are falling for. There's really not much Trump can do except leave the White House when the time comes, and all rational people understand this.

Its apparently propaganda he started.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Two years, so Harris can go for the full decade.

They don't intend to ever give power back.

I agree with both points.

Positives? There are a few:

There have been a lot of recriminations about how the blue wave fell far short of expectations, and the frustration of the Left is palpable and noisy. Their legislative priorities will be harder to pass in the House and subject to compromise with the Senate.

Republican made gains in the House, they didn't give up a single state legislature (those bodies will control redistricting after the current census ends) plus they stand a fair chance of retaining both Georgia Senate seats.

Trump has shown Republicans how to fight, how to bring in minority voters, how to build an economy and most of all, appointed 3 SCOTUS justices in 4 years (more that Obama in 8 years).

I'm 50, so I've seen plenty of my candidates go down in flames. I'm not happy but I'm not going to put on a p...sy hat and burn down the nearest liquor store. Go to the range, pray, drink a shot of something strong, then go back to work like every other day of your life. (That, and never give up your guns)

Last edited:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Its apparently propaganda he started.

Was it him?

I can't recall a President ever having been asked "will you leave peacefully if you lose?". Maybe it has happened, but I don't remember. The constant drumbeat on this one will certainly make it hard to forget.

It's a political "So, have you stopped beating your wife?"

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I call a little less than 90 days. Kamala herself has outright said she would sign an EO if congress doesnt pass a gun control bill by then. (she said she would sign it on the 100th day)

Since VPs cant sign EOs... But is that 90 from inauguration day, or 90 days after he steps down to give her the ability to serve 2 and a half terms? Nobody knows.

Seems like the current occupant has started that trend.

Can you please show your work?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I agree with both points.

Positives? There are a few:

There have been a lot of recriminations about how the blue wave fell far short of expectations, and the frustration of the Left is palpable and noisy. Their legislative priorities will be harder to pass in the House and subject to compromise with the Senate.

Republican made gains in the House, they didn't give up a single state legislature (those bodies will control redistricting after the current census ends) plus they stand a fair chance of retaining both Georgia Senate seats.

Trump has shown Republicans how to fight, how to bring in minority voters, how to build an economy and most of all, appointed 3 SCOTUS justices in 4 years (more that Obama in 8 years).

I'm 50, so I've seen plenty of my candidates go down in flames. I'm not happy but I'm not going to put on a p...sy hat and burn down the nearest liquor store. Go to the range, pray, drink a shot of something strong, then go back to work like every other day of your life. (That, and never give up your guns)

Very well said sir.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Which political party--anywhere in the world--intends to give power back?

Well it used to be a thing in the US.

After all, that's how the country managed to progress pass George Washington. One of the first peaceful transfers of power in world history after a revolution.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    A coworker had a tin foil hat conspiracy plot. Biden potus for a week and resigns, Harris potus for a week then resigns do pelosi can take over. I wouldn’t put it past the democrats but if they do, no one that isn’t a hard core lefter would ever vote blue again.

Top Bottom