Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm sure some day we'll finally get an answer as to why trust in the media is so low.
    No need for purple - we will get an answer. And on that day every knee will bend and every head will bow, and we will truly be in two camps. We will get many answers on that fine day. Lord have mercy. Amen.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So since the hypocrisy isn't new, it's ok? I'm really having a difficult time following your reasoning.
    It's not hypocrisy, IMHO. It's two totally different situation.

I don't agree with a ban on school prayers at events, but I'm certainly not going all of the sudden get my knickers twisted about just because sleepy Joe utters a prayer.

Actually, isn't it a wee bit hypocritical to get incensed about it now?

Rather than get upset about it, I'd rather take some comfort that my president recognizes the Lord (even if it is only lip service).

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Falsely impeached the first time over a quid pro quo that never happened. Oh wait, yes it did but it was Biden who did it and admitted it on video.

Impeached the second time for inciting violence because using the word peaceful is apparently code for break into the capital.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I will never understand gun owners who vote democrat, I have relatives that do this I have tried telling them you are voting for the very people who will do everything in their power to disarm you. Does no good at all, I agree with CM people we are in a mess.
    Its very simple. They think you are lying, they think you are trying to scare them. Their Democrat overloads tell them "oohh no we just want common sense gun legislation, we aren't trying to take your guns", and they believe it. I don't believe anything govt tells me. They are there to make sure they grow govt and make sure they can regulate people's lives so they continue to have their power. Its an evil cycle. But it's interesting, the left actually believes their politicians. They told them up as their gods.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Glad all went well with your shoulder,Phylo. But, I think your math on the 1.9 TRILLION is a little off. A Trillion is a MILLION MILLIONS. If you take 1.9 TRILLION, and divide by the population of the U.S. , which is 330 Million, that comes to $6 MILLION a piece. That is $6,000,000 for each man, woman, and child. That also is $6,000,000 of debt for each of us.. But, hey , they gave us $1200 .
    Well, he is correct. $1,900,000,000,000 / 330,000,000 = $5,757.58/person.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It's not hypocrisy, IMHO. It's two totally different situation.

I don't agree with a ban on school prayers at events, but I'm certainly not going all of the sudden get my knickers twisted about just because sleepy Joe utters a prayer.

Actually, isn't it a wee bit hypocritical to get incensed about it now?

Rather than get upset about it, I'd rather take some comfort that my president recognizes the Lord (even if it is only lip service).
    Why do you constantly insist on putting words in my mouth or claiming to read my mind.

I'm not incsensed, I'm typing words on an internet board, in response to a comment someone made about school prayer vs inaugural prayer. You seemed to have jumped into the middle of a conversation I was having with CJ on the subject, so maybe your confusion about my point is due to a lack of context. It would behoove you to start reading at the beginng of a conversation rather than the middle if you feel so inclined to join.

And it's completely illogical to conclude that, because I pointed something out in response to another post, I'm only now concerned the with hypocrisy of the situation.

I've said this before but what I haven't figured out is if you're being obtuse or if we're just talking past each other. The more you keep twisting my words, putting words in my mouth, assuming intentions not stated, the more I'm apt to believe it's the former. You can always prove me wrong.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, he is correct. $1,900,000,000,000 / 330,000,000 = $5,757.58/person.

best-i-can-do-is-600.jpg

90% of our money gets spent on special interests for politicians or just shipped overseas.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Why do you constantly insist on putting words in my mouth or claiming to read my mind.

I'm not incsensed, I'm typing words on an internet board, in response to a comment someone made about school prayer vs inaugural prayer. You seemed to have jumped into the middle of a conversation I was having with CJ on the subject, so maybe your confusion about my point is due to a lack of context. It would behoove you to start reading at the beginng of a conversation rather than the middle if you feel so inclined to join.

And it's completely illogical to conclude that, because I pointed something out in response to another post, I'm only now concerned the with hypocrisy of the situation.

I've said this before but what I haven't figured out is if you're being obtuse or if we're just talking past each other. The more you keep twisting my words, putting words in my mouth, assuming intentions not stated, the more I'm apt to believe it's the former. You can always prove me wrong.
    In order to prove that, I'll just bow out.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Impeached twice over false pretenses.

Both of you know what he was talking about. Stop that ****.
    "false pretenses" is a matter of opinion. (of which I'm inclined to agree with on both impeachments).

Impeachment is a fact; there's not going to be an asterisk in history book.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom