• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That didn't take long... Already a major scandal.

At 1:16:30 in the video, Hunter Biden's voice comes on and announces that he agreed to a plea deal.

[video]

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    We wish everyone good health and wife decision. Day one, he destroyed 11,000 jobs with an effective order. DAY 1. He'll sign what's put in front of him. Most of what they'll put in front of him is to completely undo what Trump did, not for the good of the people, but to spite trump and every Trump voter. That's the difference. Trump undid Obama's insanity, which helped Americans like no other president in our lifetime. Now biden looks like he'll undo it all and then pile on. Day 1 he destroys lives and ticks off Canada. This will be the worst 4 years the country has seen I think. They hate Trump and trump's voters so much I think they'll pass the things that hurt the right the most. The most unconstitutional things we've ever seen like ban guns, ban speech they don't like, pack the courts(which they would never even answer, how disgusting), and once the happens, bye bye usa. I'd argue with the election fraud its already over, we just haven't hit the bottom of after jumping off the cliff. I really hope I'm wrong, I really do. But day 1 shows they aren't gonna waste time in hurting Americans.

I was no fan of trump.

Biden is a piece of **** in the caliber of obama

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Anyways, the President has signed several EOs reversing EOs from the previous administration.
    Some of those include:
    -Eliminating the "Muslim Ban"
    -Re-entering the Paris Climate Accords
    -Revoking the permit for the Keystone Pipeline
    -Putting a halt to the construction of the wall
    -Renewing commitment to DACA

It is exactly stuff like this, that many people voted for Biden.

And it is exactly stuff like that that is why more (legitimate) people did not vote for him

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    After listening to many comment about how the country is no more and all the doom and gloom. After reading all the posts about how we are gonna act just like them because if they are doing it then we are justified in doing it. It's finally happened.

People are sounding just like them, People are acting just like them. If I was on Twitter and TicTok, I am convinced I'd see a lot of the same emotional temper tantrums I saw from the left over the last 4 years.
    You would see no such thing and you know it! It would not be allowed. I want the 5 seconds of my life it took to read this back
    Turning flags upside down is just like burning them, and I while I would defend the right to do so as part of free speech. It is every bit as despicable as burning it because all it really is is making a free speech act. This ain't the Last Castle. It's still the United States of America.

Flame Away!

It I can't take the heat, I guess I can go turn my flag upside down.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'll probably increase my position in Green ETF's and buy into XLS as a hedge on the keystone pipeline ETF. Exon et al will probably edge up as fossil fuel prices increase.
    Will that be before or after the 15% correction coming in the next month or so, and fos - just so we know - will Miracle Joe get the 'credit' for that, too?

Just so I can take credit for prognostication, when the S&P hits 4000, the game is afoot

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes. Indeed. I think the country is gonna be much worse off in 4 years than it is now, overall. We'll functionally have fewer rights, higher debt, greater unemployment, higher taxes, way more insane social justice.

That doesn't mean I can't make a few bucks on the stock market investing in the things that Biden will help along. Like Green energy. Investing in it isn't an endorsement. It's just recognizing the high potential for that market to gain. My post was only about the market increase, not anything else.
    Don't forget Yellen is talking about taxing unrealized gains, might be a good time coming to have stocks that pay respectable dividends but appreciate slower

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom