• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    i am old i suck at typing i only use 2 fingers and usually it is in all CAPS thank you for the repairs
    Speech to text usually works well enough. And when it doesn't it can be really funny. Or embarrassing.

Gotta watch where you are when you do it though. The other day I was on the pot and my wife asked, "who are you talking to in there?" "Uh, just text-to-speech honey."

The bad thing is that you have to speak the punctuation. That's a pain.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Speech to text usually works well enough. And when it doesn't it can be really funny. Or embarrassing.

Gotta watch where you are when you do it though. The other day I was on the pot and my wife asked, "who are you talking to in there?" "Uh, just text-to-speech honey."

The bad thing is that you have to speak the punctuation. That's a pain.
    I still have a flip phone, I am also cheap and a little lazy:fogey:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have no idea if Kamala screws around or not. If it comes out that she does, of course that makes me think that much less of her as a person. As a politician though, I call Kamala a ho because of what she gains politically. But if you're gonna get nitty about staying true to street definitions, does the street call men ho's when they **** around a lot?
    No. I believe "the street" calls a man that does that "playa". (Note the soft "r".)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Or if you were fancy you could utilize T9 Word :rockwoot:
    I have no clue what that was. I have never been much of a texter. Only texted a few times when I had a flip phone. Got an android now and still don't text much, and when I do, it's probably hilarious to watch. It's crazy watching how people do it so fast with their thumbs.

Edited to add, boy that makes me look like an old fogey. :fogey:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have no clue what that was. I have never been much of a texter. Only texted a few times when I had a flip phone. Got an android now and still don't text much, and when I do, it's probably hilarious to watch. It's crazy watching how people do it so fast with their thumbs.

I have a couple of nieces who text like that. They'll text each other when they're in the same room. Granted, it's not without a real reason. They say they don't want other people in the room knowing what they're saying.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Join the club!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Now that Biden is president, Amazon says they can help with vaccine distribution? :n00b:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    really.gif

He just repealed an EO that was drafted to protect our grid against China, still going to roll your eyes?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now that Biden is president, Amazon says they can help with vaccine distribution? :n00b:

What, by selling cheep Chinese knockoffs on Amazon? No thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom